PDA

View Full Version : The shadow assassins

Sirreed
01-14-2013, 05:22 PM
Hello All,
My name is Sirre, Many of you have either spoken and or shared conversation with me. I am starting this so we as a guild can keep in contact. many of us are from different Time Zones and or Countries. the Shadow Assassins is truly a Internationale Guild.

I wanted to help ease some worries, that many of you have. Also wanted to get your take or Ideas on our guild format.

First: Yes, sadly Asaheoca our original GM, quit. :blue: I know I will truly miss her. Her and I started this guild together. We wanted this guild to be a "Social" type guild. where we help others in need and or give advise. Mainly letting our guild mates play as they wish. Be it Camping, PvP, CTF Gods, whatever you liked. But Fun and friendly. With Asaheoca gone, my aim is to still keep that thought ALIVE.

Second: When Asaheoca quit the system made the character "Ljb" GM!!!! I havent ever seen this person in game. has anyone? I have petition the Sys Admins to hopefully correct this. In the mean time Whither, Stargrove, and myself well try being there and answer any questions someone might have.

Please, if you have any thoguhts or ideas let us know either here or in game.

"delivering death as quietly as a breeze"

Whither
01-15-2013, 03:10 PM
I concur, happy to help as I can.

Sirreed
01-15-2013, 03:50 PM
Thank you Whither

Sirreed
01-16-2013, 05:48 PM
Well no news yet form the Admins regarding the GM issue. I updated the request. I guess its just a sit and wait kind of thing. unlesss someone has a contact phone number or email LOL