PDA

View Full Version : Pvp teasers *wink wink*

Bless
01-14-2013, 05:50 PM
As pvp will be out in about a month(ish), devs should start posting teasers, info, layouts etc. It will hook us on, and maybe wont get players bored and quit as theyll see what theyre looking forward to!

I personally have a question. If there is no camera rotation, then how will the field/map layout be?

Destructible
01-15-2013, 01:21 AM
As pvp will be out in about a month(ish), devs should start posting teasers, info, layouts etc. It will hook us on, and maybe wont get players bored and quit as theyll see what theyre looking forward to!

I personally have a question. If there is no camera rotation, then how will the field/map layout be?

Agreed! It'll be kind of hard to fight when, say, you're backed up against a wall and can't even see your opponent.

abrai
01-15-2013, 04:20 AM
They'll put static boxes and stuffs on sides so players can't get near the walls.

Swagcity
01-15-2013, 10:46 AM

Side scrolling pvp