PDA

View Full Version : pvp related

Mastervoodoo
01-14-2013, 06:26 PM
tbh this message is straight towards techno and the whole pvp situation.... for a while now people have been desperating crying out to sts about unbalanced pvp... any changes techno has mad , obviously hasn't improved the feelings of the players nor has it had a huge impact on pvp... and i think i know the solution. Evertime there has been a change to pvp related stats, techno has changed what he feels best , and lets be honest here... everyone knows the changes have just made it even worse. we complained about birds dex sets being too overpowered, so techno increases strength gears armor and dodge... that just has effects on bears and paladins(str mages) chances against birds... this effected int mages in a negative way, making more pallies and more angered full int mages, so after a few more times of complaining , techno changes stats of the sets again, but... as obvious as it was, it was for the worse again. Instead of helping mages , he slightly increases the armor of the inteligence set, and ups the damage of dex set , therefor no change at all... complaining continues on with mages etc, he changes stats again , thus lowering armor back to its orginial stats and upping dodge by a few lowsy points.. and ups dex set dodge once again , thus on changes. so i came to the conclusion that instead of making pvp even worse than it is from your own updates , one solution , well shall i say a huge solution , would be to listen to the players... i recently had a huge conversation with the player ACE. and he has some pretty good ideas of what would make a more balanced pvp. He himself , thought i had a good idea also. So i futhered my interviews with players and they had even better ideas to make pvp more balanced. Now i have seen multiple threads pertaining to pvp. and all were good ideas. So my suggestion would to stop updating with random stat increases and deductions and start listening to the players... you'd be suprised of what you might see...

Bless
01-14-2013, 06:34 PM
Technoemail is a she.

Deathofan
01-14-2013, 06:55 PM
We have 3 main stats as of now (dex, int, str), I was out for a week and I found other games with pvp more balance and with other stats such as vital & mental. Each stat adds to a specific stat like dex=dmg, str=armor, int=critical, vitality=health, and mentality=hit% & dodge. Devs should either make base stats like dex & int give a certain amount of health by each point like in AL or they should add in the attribute "vital" and lower damage imput and increase armor. And finally lower lv9 skills to lv7.

Mastervoodoo
01-14-2013, 07:29 PM
that sir would be a great idea , deathofan , and for miracle , id love reply's backing up my thread rather then a smart comment tyvm.

Zeus
01-14-2013, 07:32 PM
Mages have been OP for quite some time. Time to give over?

Mastervoodoo
01-14-2013, 09:03 PM
apollo , that isn't the point , mages werent "op" it was even , birds were killing just as easy as they are now. you're going by report card... "mages had a little more power than birds other caps" that's off the question , the point is to make it balanced, no one has said to weaken any class..

Jig
01-14-2013, 09:38 PM
Make skills back to 7! please!

Piosidon
01-14-2013, 09:53 PM
Why do people pvp if they just complain?

Jig
01-14-2013, 09:57 PM
Why do people pvp if they just complain?
Haha your funny! we pvp because it's fun, were not complaining we are giving suggestions.

Jespo
01-14-2013, 10:20 PM
Im a bous

Mastervoodoo
01-14-2013, 10:46 PM
well said jig, and you're right , there will always be critism of pvp , just because of competitive players , there will always be competitive players hahaha.... point blank

Zeus
01-14-2013, 10:49 PM
apollo , that isn't the point , mages werent "op" it was even , birds were killing just as easy as they are now. you're going by report card... "mages had a little more power than birds other caps" that's off the question , the point is to make it balanced, no one has said to weaken any class..

Actually, a little more power is understated. A noob mage would kill a noob bird easy. An average mage would kill a pro bird relatively easy.

The tables have changed for now, so just let it be.

Jespo
01-14-2013, 10:50 PM
I ran out of thanks?

How parth have 643

xcainnblecterx
01-15-2013, 01:16 PM
Pvp is supposed.to be.revamped the.same.time.ot.releases in al

slaveleia
01-15-2013, 03:48 PM
One thing they keep overlooking is increasing health for all classes! I'm talking about a substantial amount too not like +10 or +50, more like +100 or two.

GELLIO77
01-15-2013, 03:52 PM
One thing they keep overlooking is increasing health for all classes! I'm talking about a substantial amount too not like +10 or +50, more like +100 or two.

10 is a significant amount? 10 hp isnt gonna save you from a 500+ head shot...

Zeus
01-15-2013, 03:53 PM
10 is a significant amount? 10 hp isnt gonna save you from a 500+ head shot...

You read that wrong, bro. :(

GELLIO77
01-15-2013, 03:54 PM
You read that wrong, bro. :(

ahhhhh i see, lol i did read it wrong

azefekie
01-15-2013, 04:12 PM
well actually what needs to happen is an sts developer sit down in a live chat or on a private thread about this. if you take ghost, shilo some top mages, ffa rushorgtfo some top birds, and zeus then this can be discussed and solved sooner and with actual results that will make a difference. not new players coming in here adding what they think needs to be added or taken away from pvp. I highly recommend STS sitting down with known pvp and ctf players who have played for a long time, that know what they're doing and that don't just want their class better but a balance for all.

Chickenrunnn
01-15-2013, 04:25 PM
Justg said they were right now making pvp for AL, balancing class, then, when it is done on AL, thet will rebalance PL!

Be patient, stay far from dex phoenix bow bird and savaged bears.

azefekie
01-15-2013, 04:32 PM
Justg said they were right now making pvp for AL, balancing class, then, when it is done on AL, thet will rebalance PL!

Be patient, stay far from dex phoenix bow bird, savaged bears and Azefekie.
^ i agree

Rushorgtfo
01-15-2013, 04:57 PM
Make skills back to 7! please!

5 please* and lower all base damadge by 50% and increase all HP by 50% and decrease all dodge by 50% and all hit by 50 % and crit by 50%

azefekie
01-15-2013, 05:02 PM
+1.
5 please* and lower all base damadge by 50% and increase all HP by 50% and decrease all dodge by 50% and all hit by 50 % and crit by 50%

XghostzX
01-15-2013, 05:37 PM

Nah, we mages have always been pretty OP compared to other classes.

D-:
01-16-2013, 02:44 AM
Haha your funny! we pvp because it's fun, were not complaining we are giving suggestions.

You're*

skrapicoco
01-16-2013, 02:59 AM

Nah, we mages have always been pretty OP compared to other classes.

I agree on mage side have always been op

Any pally noob mage can kill any class easy

Zeus
01-16-2013, 09:41 AM
You're*

That doesn't weaken his statement?

There is tons of grammar errors I could correct you on. Stop being a Yich-wannabe, only he is suitable for that role.