PDA

View Full Version : EXPLAIN! also hilarious

giayuan
09-22-2010, 01:56 AM
so one day, i was levelin my bear lvl 32.
i decided to go to the elite dungeon for the frozen longsword becuz i needed the damage. i enter a game with 3 45s and one immediatly goes busy. i alredy suspected it, but yes, i am booted with the reason "too low level". wasnt the elite dungeon made for "hardcore 30s"? lol

and the reason for booting thing is pretty useless too ( a good idea and all) but alnost half the time, i am booted without a reason, just a random letter like H or G or sumtin

jonboy
09-22-2010, 02:18 AM
Man you got a H and a G, I've only ever gotten a J for the reason :(

KingFu
09-22-2010, 02:43 AM
One day, I was joining my friend, and the girl kept booting me, and she booted me on all my characters, and remade the game, she ended up booting me probably 40 times between all my characters, I mustve gotten every letter of the alphabet;)

Azrael
09-22-2010, 02:45 AM
despite being made for hardcore 30s, when level 45s run that map pack, low level players don't bring anything to the party. They can even blow 1500 gold to double their damage or defense, which actually brings more to the party than you can at your level. Yea it was made for level 30s, but the underlying issue is that since the level 45s dont have a level 45 elite dungeon, thats the only one for them to run. In effect, the map pack is for 45s as a result. Leaving you, well... not in the cold. (har har)

giayuan
09-22-2010, 09:27 AM
lol guys
got a quick laugh over every comment up there
true true. when i was runnin the elite dungeon, i liked all 45s
mmmm didnt want some 30 to join lol

Royce
09-22-2010, 10:00 AM
Truly "Elite" 45s will play with 30s, and play in such a way for the mixed party to work. These obviously non-elite types of players wouldn't even survive in a level 45 elite dungeon, so I completely disagree with Azrael. They are mostly just bad players, farming below their level so they can feel like they're good at the game.

Snakespeare
09-22-2010, 12:00 PM
I wish the folks at Spacetime would tell us, because I don't get it AT ALL. Why is there an elite campaign with level 30 drops that only level 45s are allowed to play? What do they expect us to do with the elite loot that is for level 30s? OR ... if this is NOT for level 45s, why is this situation allowed to continue.

I got booted from there with my level 30 twink especially created for there. I find the presence of overpowered bullies in there to be totally unsportsmanlike.

I like this game, and I wanted to play an elite level 30 twink, but it is impossible. Set a level limit, please. It's not elite if it is easy to overpower.

Similarly, Why is Zyla Doom's respawning dungeon unplayable by level 19 characters?

In short, why are there places where the loot drops are for low levels but only high levels can play in them? It makes no sense to me. I can almost solo the secret passage under Ursan Weald with a level 14. That does make sense. These other things make no sense at all. It's like they are encouraging people to do things that are too easy, thus creating a bunch of whiney player who think they are entitled to pinks with zero effort. I am totally befuddled. In those areas, it's no longer a game, it's a grab bag handout that people mostly throw in the trash and whine about the crappy loot the whole time. I can think of a lot of words to label such areas, but "elite" does not come to mind!