PDA

View Full Version : Green dragon mystery helm?

Ogbuehi
01-14-2013, 07:21 PM
I got this after helping someone farm for 2 minutes. Went to dump it in the cs and its selling for quite a bit. Was wondering why since it offers no stats and is just vanity that doesn't look that great. Thanks.

Xyzther
01-14-2013, 07:27 PM
If you can get the armor and green dragon you can wear all three and get the coveted "Ring of the Green Dragon" or whatever it is called. It gives pretty good stats, and if you have a ring of valiant glory you can spend 31337 gold on a recipe to be able to combine them into one big mega ring! PROOOOOO

j0rdantran
01-14-2013, 07:29 PM
Farming green drag helm after 2 min of farming >.> i did 2 thrasher runs with big luck and still havent got a drop yet...

Xyzther
01-14-2013, 07:32 PM
Farming green drag helm after 2 min of farming >.> i did 2 thrasher runs with big luck and still havent got a drop yet...

With thrasher and big luck it will probably take around 10 hours on average...

Ogbuehi
01-14-2013, 09:11 PM
I wasn't even farming. Just picked a random friend to help out. First boss we killed was Emma and she dropped it.

Trenton
01-14-2013, 09:12 PM
Yea, if you get the ring, it's a really good bonus :D If you have a few million and 150 plat, buy the green dragon armor and dragon ;D And what's your IGN?

Caiahar
01-14-2013, 09:14 PM
Ugh lucky

Chopper
01-14-2013, 09:28 PM
Yea, if you get the ring, it's a really good bonus :D If you have a few million and 150 plat, buy the green dragon armor and dragon ;D And what's your IGN?

is there a thread listing of the actual dragon ring bonuses? I must be missing it. I can only find the Dragon Vanity bonuses, not the rings.

Fusionstrike
01-14-2013, 09:58 PM
is there a thread listing of the actual dragon ring bonuses? I must be missing it. I can only find the Dragon Vanity bonuses, not the rings.

There isn't really any "vanity bonus" anymore. The bonus that used to be on the items got moved to the ring. But the bonus itself is still the same. Here's the guide I wrote on the subject. Hopefully that helps clear things up.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?78184-Guide-to-Elite-Level-Cap-and-Dragon-Vanity-Bonuses

Ogbuehi
01-14-2013, 10:36 PM
What's the bonus to combine the ring of glory with the green ring? Because the green ring stats don't look that appealing for a cap bear or Mage with full savage and fiery sets.

Deathofan
01-14-2013, 11:56 PM
What's the bonus to combine the ring of glory with the green ring? Because the green ring stats don't look that appealing for a cap bear or Mage with full savage and fiery sets.
20armor 65health 1critical 5%hit 1h/s 10mana.

Chopper
01-15-2013, 09:58 AM
There isn't really any "vanity bonus" anymore. The bonus that used to be on the items got moved to the ring. But the bonus itself is still the same. Here's the guide I wrote on the subject. Hopefully that helps clear things up.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?78184-Guide-to-Elite-Level-Cap-and-Dragon-Vanity-Bonuses

thanks!

I was wondering if there was any extra benefit from converting the vanities to rings. For example, when we lost the Elite Vanities bonus for the rings, STS said the bonus was BETTER than the old bonus (probably to try and reduce complaints about the change lol)

Puddleglumm
01-17-2013, 08:50 AM
to craft the sets its in black smoke mountain, just if you didn't know :P