PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for the devs

Antimatter
01-14-2013, 08:39 PM
Hey guys just wanted to share a thought on two things that would be really useful.

First thing is a targeting system like pocket legends and star legends. Without a targeting system, I can't imagine how pvp is going to work. If you can't choose your target from amongst a group of players, it will be hard to use any strategy.

The second thing is a bit easier. Please add a button that takes you directly to your guild hall. I hate running there everytime I need to trade with a guildmate.

That's all I have. I hope this helps in some way. Keep up the great work, devs. This game is amazing and each update is making it better and better.

Bootdaddy
01-14-2013, 08:44 PM
That'd be awesome they should add that button to PL also if so.

Vystirch
01-15-2013, 12:30 AM
Hey guys just wanted to share a thought on two things that would be really useful.

First thing is a targeting system like pocket legends and star legends. Without a targeting system, I can't imagine how pvp is going to work. If you can't choose your target from amongst a group of players, it will be hard to use any strategy.

The second thing is a bit easier. Please add a button that takes you directly to your guild hall. I hate running there everytime I need to trade with a guildmate.

That's all I have. I hope this helps in some way. Keep up the great work, devs. This game is amazing and each update is making it better and better.

That is the point I think.

Antimatter
01-15-2013, 01:50 AM
Lets hope not