PDA

View Full Version : A solo ursan combo plz

Protank
09-22-2010, 02:06 AM
Ok almost everybody knows u can solo combo with a mage and archer while the ursan cant. I dont understand why this cant be done and why i dont see anyone talking about it... If im missing something plz tell

KingFu
09-22-2010, 02:45 AM
Idk whatcha mean by solo combo, if you're referring to nuking, in pvp, ursans can't rally nuke. :/

Azrael
09-22-2010, 02:47 AM
he means that ursans can't set up a combo on their own, such as hot flash etc...

This is only a half truth however. Some ursans can set up a combo called crushed, which involves stacking armor breaks. I think you need to proc a spear armor break and use hellscream. Not positive though.

KingFu
09-22-2010, 02:57 AM
Also, with any weapon with a freeze proc you can perform the combo, which is my favorite, called ice shatter, which causes more damage than the combo hot flash, ice shatter is a combo that uses freeze+stomp to give a good deal of damage.

Jsaieagle
09-22-2010, 07:03 AM
Ursan has combo his own, the Terror!!

Mala
09-22-2010, 07:09 AM
Ursan has combo his own, the Terror!!

Terror is a combination of Enchantress Weakness Skill and Ursan Hellscream Skill.

It also occurs when an Ursan uses Hellscream and then an Avian uses one of there skills. It seemed to slip my mind at the moment...

We are talking about SOLO combos :)

BeardedBear
09-22-2010, 09:16 AM
I agree, Ursans need a solo combo, and without the help of a weapon proc. I suggest involving crushing blow and/or hellscream, as they are the only debuffs an Ursan has.

On another note, can someone PLEASE tell me how to do the Hurs Smash combo?

Protank
09-22-2010, 10:20 AM
Idk whatcha mean by solo combo, if you're referring to nuking, in pvp, ursans can't rally nuke. :/

Ok what i meen is mage can cast frostbit or ice storm then fire storm and it combos all effected mobs in range. A archer can shatter scream then blastshot and it combos all effect mobs in range. A ursan must u a freeze weapon from LE then stomp to combo. Point is why cant a ursan just tap to skills like the mage or bird and get a combo.