PDA

View Full Version : jomszyn tank warrior stats fully buffed

beargasm
01-14-2013, 10:55 PM
here is my tank warrior. it has no attack skill whatsoever as it is literally just a tank. i have never died so far in my build and my pots consumption was reduced more or less by 75% compared to a dps warrior build. i have juggernaut HoR Rally and Vb as my skills.
if you guys want to party with me in any elite map just add me up guys :)
IGN: jomszyn
*note* malison happiness is drained thats why its a lame as pet thats beside me in the pic lol 22994

Wizard_Mike
01-15-2013, 12:04 AM
How do you hold aggro with that build? You're doing diddly for damage and you only have two taunts. I'm baffled!

Oh, and lol at 70% dodge, that's ridiculous! (in a good way, like when Guy Fieri says it, heh) With that high of a dodge rate, can you just run up to those two knock back punks at mardom's throne like it's nothing? Because that would be freakin' sweet justice right there, lol.

beargasm
01-15-2013, 12:08 AM
cant really hold aggro long enough since no matter what you do you cant beat rogue and mage dps lol. can go upto 80% dodge but dmg would be just too ridiculous at 40 dmg :))))

and ye u can run from those 2. the 2second immunity from HoR helps too from running around haha xD

Vainkid
01-15-2013, 01:15 AM
i dont understand why do people wanna try funny things like ? too rich ?

Destructible
01-15-2013, 01:25 AM
Your dodge would be awesome in the coming Pvp! But just out of curiosity, what did you mean when you said you had no attack skill whatsoever? Your only two skills are the buffs? O.o

beargasm
01-15-2013, 01:37 AM
Your dodge would be awesome in the coming Pvp! But just out of curiosity, what did you mean when you said you had no attack skill whatsoever? Your only two skills are the buffs? O.o

its just for tanking. i already have my pvp skills sorted. but for the purpose of less pots consumption for chest hunting i changed skills to HoR/VB/Jugg/rally cry. so yea its just basically buffs heals and taunts and dmg redux :)

Wizard_Mike
01-15-2013, 10:19 AM
cant really hold aggro long enough since no matter what you do you cant beat rogue and mage dps lol.

Ah, ok so since you couldn't hold aggro you went with a buff-bot build. I get it.

But you can't necessarily call that a tanking build, since the #1 purpose of tanking is holding aggro. What you have is more of a party support build. Not that there's anything wrong with that at all. I'm merely pointing out that calling it a tank build is a little bit of a misnomer.

Tilax
01-17-2013, 08:42 AM
Nice health man :)

Raxin
01-17-2013, 10:42 AM
Explain yur dodge n crit

beargasm
01-17-2013, 05:06 PM
Crit is just buffed from vengeance +25% crit

Dodge came from my gear which is=15% + 25% from rally cry + 15% from pet buff + 15% from weapn proc :)

Bless
01-17-2013, 05:18 PM
Buffed.

beargasm
01-17-2013, 06:51 PM
Buffed.

Yup as title says "fully buffed"