PDA

View Full Version : Pvp suggestion

Caiahar
01-15-2013, 12:43 AM
For the the pvp thing, people get annoyed when rushers just come in and kill them. So I have a suggestion that will maybe help. So everyone is on a screen where they can see the other team member names. So that person presses the name on the enemy to request a fight. if the other guys accept s, they start fighting. If they're two people requesting same person, that person will choose who he wants to fight.
Example: Caiahar (me) is on blue team. I look at red team members and decide I want to fight chickenrunnn (who is on red team). I press chickenrunnn's name and it gives a confirmation window. I press yes and request is sent to chickenrunnn. Chickenrunnn gets the request and has some options about what to do.
He could:
Accept it so me and him will start fighting.
Decline it.
If he already requested to someone else, he could press cancel and Change his mind to fight me.
Or he coukd press decline again to me. There will be confirmation if you decline or accept.

Then theres FFA. If a person requests FFA, everyone get a vote if they want FFA or not. Majority wins. More votes for ffa, then it will be ffa, more votes no ffa, no ffa. But if same people or people donot want ffa for a long time, there wont be ffa.

And there should be stages with rushers only. You can rush all you want. No limits.

There should be a FFA dungeon considering how ppl like to play it that way. There will be two teams, and EVERY one of you can attack the team without saying go.

What do you guys think?

Ape
01-15-2013, 12:47 AM
I just like it how its now with a the rushers :P

Caiahar
01-15-2013, 12:49 AM
Edit: added rushers dungeon

Jig
01-15-2013, 02:03 AM
Want 1 one 1 make a private or make that 1v1 map...?