PDA

View Full Version : lvl35 mage

SVTcobra
01-15-2013, 01:12 AM
Just wondering if people could show me how to survive mage vs mage fight? I have a voodoo mage. I do fine against birds and bears but with other voodoo mages ill always lose. I get nuked. People tell me I should learn how to counter a nuke but how can I learn if nobody is willing to show me how? Id like to be trained so I can see how its done. :)

Thanks

sceiayhy
01-15-2013, 01:37 AM
Is this with orwithout forgotten? Add azecaariv and leVe your name in a comment. Ill help you out
Scei

SVTcobra
01-15-2013, 02:44 AM
Voodoo pin. I dont own fbows. Ign is JLpvp. Lvl 35

SVTcobra
01-15-2013, 02:45 AM
Im at work atm so ill add you tomorrow. Thanks

OverkillED
01-15-2013, 04:37 AM
Hm... Well you should try kiting them; have 5 fire at the least to use it at max range thus making their drain miss and frost quickly after the fire.
There is another tactic which is using frost drain with good timing (not too fast, not too slow) and healing right after you use those abilities. Once the heal and drain kick in, you should be full health and the enemy should have most of theirs depleted. Most likely they will start kiting or pop mana shield.

I'd stick to kiting - it's more reliable.

Loaden
01-15-2013, 09:11 AM
Know your range, own the game.

iRusher
01-15-2013, 08:55 PM
U need a good build then a good combo
(Drain fire lightning ice for me)

OverkillED
01-16-2013, 02:13 AM

^This.

Griffinfan
01-18-2013, 08:32 AM
get drain and fire off first. MS before the fight starts, thats what you have to do in that level, or you have to hope you dodge drain.

MightyMicah
01-18-2013, 09:04 AM

This is true, but not by any means helpful. Edit-way to edit your first statement...

Here's my solution:
-against fbows just mana shield at the start and kite them. Your mana regen is way better than theirs. If you can kite at all, they'll wonder how you won. (Nuke them if they don't mana shield with you)

-Against all other mages kiting is the key, but mainly just knowing your range, and when to nuke.

-Lastly, practice is the best teacher. The more practice, the easier Mage on Mage will become.

Hope that helps at least a little :)

iRusher
01-18-2013, 06:53 PM

This is true, but not by any means helpful.

Here's my solution:
-against fbows just mana shield at the start and kite them. Your mana regen is way better than theirs. If you can kite at all, they'll wonder how you won. (Nuke them if they don't mana shield with you)

-Against all other mages kiting is the key, but mainly just knowing your range, and when to nuke.

-Lastly, practice is the best teacher. The more practice, the easier Mage on Mage will become.

Hope that helps at least a little :)

Loll I kept owning fbow mages by kiting and they'd rage and call me a haxor:(

Loaden
01-19-2013, 12:40 AM
Knowing your range, indirectly means kiting, kiting can easily out win f bows Mage.

Most f bow mages nuke. Even if they don't.
Abuse your range. Make them low on mana, finish them off with a nuke.
Stay healthy. That's all.

Rot
01-19-2013, 01:54 AM
Stay healthy. That's all.

Yes eat more vegetables and fruits.

<3