PDA

View Full Version : weres ao3 people!! :(

Violentsaint
09-22-2010, 07:28 AM
ive been barely playing pocket legends lately and been playing halo reach waiting for ao3 to come out. will it be out in the next week? just wanna know so i can try and cut down on my halo adiction :P

Vyvin
09-22-2010, 07:52 AM
Vs ur back! Chill wait it I'll be here!
/Vyvin

Violentsaint
09-22-2010, 08:01 AM
i want it now!!!! :D

Vyvin
09-22-2010, 08:26 AM
Patience is key my young jedi!
Rofl!
/Vyvin

Gaabob
09-22-2010, 04:06 PM
Lol ppl. There will be NO ao3 until apple gets on the game and approves the 1.4.1. After that it could be a matter of hours before it opens. Or it could be a few weeks. Right now you can't hassle deva about anything, as I'm thinking they can't do patch updates until 1.4.1 is out(not sure...?). So be patient.

Slush
09-22-2010, 04:17 PM
Yea they cant do patch updates while an update is being approved. But really devs, why cant you guys just give us a release date?
btw vio, add me on xbl we can play reach together
xbl-slushie50

Snakespeare
09-22-2010, 04:20 PM
It said in the notes when 1.4.1 was submitted that it has code exclusively for AO3. So Gaabob is right.

King Kamehameha
09-22-2010, 04:42 PM
Yay another halo fan :D lol reach is awesome and 3 people have bugged me saying "how did you get the flaming recon" "do you work for bungie?" "dude can you use your bungie awesomeness to get me flaming recon?"<(lol WTF) let's not forget the guy that sent me a second message "hey cans you gets me to the highest rank and get all armours free?!?"<(again lol WTF)

icantgetkills
09-22-2010, 04:45 PM
I'm all most captain. :D I'm reach I did myn with matchmaking not firefight/score attack so I just poop on kids all the time I went 28-9 and we lost yesterday so annoyed -.-

Violentsaint
09-22-2010, 04:47 PM
k ill add you slush. whats your gamertag king kamehameha?

iMaximus
09-22-2010, 05:33 PM
Yea they cant do patch updates while an update is being approved. But really devs, why cant you guys just give us a release date?
btw vio, add me on xbl we can play reach together
xbl-slushie50

I thought you were quiting? At least that's what one of your posts said......???

Slush
09-22-2010, 05:37 PM
I thought you were quiting? At least that's what one of your posts said......???

I also said ill check back on the forums every couple of days

Arterra
09-22-2010, 05:37 PM
HURRAY price drops imminent yay

iMaximus
09-22-2010, 05:45 PM
I also said ill check back on the forums every couple of days

You're missing the link.....checking on forums is not the same as starting a new topic about quiting the game and giving away stuff to other people and then a couple of days later saying to some other player that you'll be playing together. You've obviously done some serious (ehum) thinking before you decided to quit playing PL and starting a topic about it.....(ehum)

This is exactly my point that I hate posts about people saying they will quit playing the game, and then to find out that they "have decided to play again". On top of hurting the devs feelings (I'm sure a gamemaker doesn't like to hear that one of his players has decided to stop playing their game), it's like a cry for attention or something. Seriously....get a life

(Devs....PL ROCKS! And I'll never stop playing this game! Even if we would have to wait a year for AO3....well.........ok....but I wouldn't have the urge to tell everyone about it :p)

Gaabob
09-22-2010, 06:18 PM
Lol never say never ;). PL is a great game though and I expect it will last many people(hopefully myself as well) many many years:).

Gavry
09-22-2010, 07:03 PM
ive been barely playing pocket legends lately and been playing halo reach waiting for ao3 to come out. will it be out in the next week? just wanna know so i can try and cut down on my halo adiction :P

My gut feeling is there are features in AO3 that require 1.4.1 code updates. I would think we'll see AO3 pretty much as soon as 1.4.1 is approved by Apple. If your getting impatient give Apple a call and get them to hurry up!

Violentsaint
09-23-2010, 12:35 AM
dear apple... accept 1.4.1 or gtfo! =D

Justg
09-23-2010, 07:07 AM
1.4.1 coming in the next day or two. Frost Towne comes with that. AO3 next week.

Vyvin
09-23-2010, 07:15 AM
Woot!
/Vyvin

jonboy
09-23-2010, 07:19 AM
Nice, thanks devs, so 24 to 48 hours for frost towne, sweet dies that mean more quests as well.

Banned
09-23-2010, 07:49 AM
You're missing the link.....checking on forums is not the same as starting a new topic about quiting the game and giving away stuff to other people and then a couple of days later saying to some other player that you'll be playing together. You've obviously done some serious (ehum) thinking before you decided to quit playing PL and starting a topic about it.....(ehum)

This is exactly my point that I hate posts about people saying they will quit playing the game, and then to find out that they "have decided to play again". On top of hurting the devs feelings (I'm sure a gamemaker doesn't like to hear that one of his players has decided to stop playing their game), it's like a cry for attention or something. Seriously....get a life

(Devs....PL ROCKS! And I'll never stop playing this game! Even if we would have to wait a year for AO3....well.........ok....but I wouldn't have the urge to tell everyone about it :p)

Chillax to the max, yo. He was telling Viodawg that they should play HALO REACH, a totally different game, together. And get a life? Says the guy that stated he would never stop playing PL, even if AO3 came out a year from now. If you're gonna be a jerk, do it right. ;)

Justg
09-23-2010, 08:04 AM
Nice, thanks devs, so 24 to 48 hours for frost towne, sweet dies that mean more quests as well.

Yup, quests too.

Cascade
09-23-2010, 10:30 AM
Sweet thanks for the conformation :)

Chickdigcookies
09-23-2010, 10:59 AM
Chillax to the max, yo. He was telling Viodawg that they should play HALO REACH, a totally different game, together. And get a life? Says the guy that stated he would never stop playing PL, even if AO3 came out a year from now. If you're gonna be a jerk, do it right. ;)

shes a lady, and ladies shouldnt be messed with.

iMaximus
09-23-2010, 05:01 PM
shes a lady, and ladies shouldnt be messed with.

LMAO That's right bean! :p
What's wrong with playing PL for 10 minutes each day?

Anyway I'm not putting my energy anymore in arguing about quitters. Apparently some more posts about people who have decided to stop playing PL have been started after this one. A trend is born......

giayuan
09-23-2010, 05:30 PM
yay! i luv it wen the devs post on these question threads
new quests! noooo still didnt finish retarded tome quest... at 500 tomes

Snakespeare
09-23-2010, 05:36 PM
giayuan, you can do up to three quests at a time.

And I have done tomes once and am up to 800 on a second character. The firs ttime I got four pinks. So far, the second time I got three more pinks. Plus the reward is now a pink. So, it's not retarded. It's a great one! I still don't have the level 19 pink auto-crossbow, though. Maybe Merk the Jerk drops it? I got the other bow from Brom.