PDA

View Full Version : Skills will become outdated

Sharaobic
01-15-2013, 05:15 AM
Hi all, I noticed something about skills.Juggernaut and other skills which are not based acc. to in reasing level of character will be outdated as they will give very low boost.I am not talking abput the ones based on bonus damage.Suppose you have 2000 armor that is on avg. 80% dmg re
duction against basic attacks.20% of jugg. will be like 500 armor so useless.

. w

Rollo
01-15-2013, 07:09 AM
They're most likely aware that some skills won't scale correctly as the level cap is raised. Expect skills to be changed/removed or added when that happens. Unless of course they fired all there devs ;)

Rare
01-15-2013, 09:03 AM
hmmm Maybe I don't quite understand. If its a percentage, I don't think it matters. It should be ok. You would get the same percentage then as you do now.

The ones that will become outdated are the ones that bump your stats. For example Adrenaline Surge upgrade to Vengeful Blood increases your strength by 25/50. This needs to be changed to a percentage I think.

Edit: Also... the passives need to be updated to be a percentage as well. 5 skill points for +25 dex will be obsolete very soon.

CosmoxKramer
01-15-2013, 10:53 AM
there are a lot of skills that add static STR/DEX/INT or mana/health regen that need to be fixed to scale. Though it appears some of the mana/health change slightly as well, but not at a high enough rate to match the growing health/mana pools. I trust they will fix it. Those will probably have some hidden modifier similar to how damage on skills are calculated (Damage *modifier = avg damage for skill)