PDA

View Full Version : Relentless Strike

Rollo
01-15-2013, 05:33 AM
Hello all, I was curious if the skill upgrade "relentless strike" interrupts boss skills or just mobs?

2nd question somewhat related, how often do you guys charge up your skills, if at all. I've been playing around with it and can't decide if I notice a difference when I charge them or just spam them.

Thanks for your time and replies!

Wizard_Mike
01-15-2013, 10:24 AM
Before the dead city expansion, we could interrupt any boss windups except for trolls. Nothing has changed with those bosses, but all of the bosses that were added with the dead city expansion are uninterruptible.

Destructible
01-17-2013, 05:58 AM
2nd question somewhat related, how often do you guys charge up your skills, if at all. I've been playing around with it and can't decide if I notice a difference when I charge them or just spam them.

Thanks for your time and replies!

Actually there is indeed a difference between a charged and non-charged skill. A charged skill grants you the ability to apply any skill upgrades that require the 'charged' status. A non-charged skill grants non of that, although upgrades that do not require 'charged' statuses will still be applied. (Read the skill upgrade descriptions if you don't get what i mean.)

Charged skills also have a higher damage output compared to a non-charged one.

For example: A warrior's Windmill, when charged grants 100 damage per hit while uncharged, it's only a mere 60.

Rollo
01-17-2013, 08:37 PM
Hmm alright, ty for your explanations, alot too think about.