PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

sirbarnsy
01-15-2013, 05:34 AM
Hello & Goodmorning!

I am new to Spacetime Studios and there games and I thought I'd drop by and say hello. I've been playing Arcane Legends for a few hours now and so far so good. I enjoy the gameplay (barely any lag), as well as the generous people playing with me.

Concerns:
Guild - I wish there was an easier way to create a Guild rather then collecting platinum, but I'm sure theirs reasoning. I have advertised the game a great deal in these past few hours on some extremely large and successfull social networking companies such as; Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. That being said, I have some friends looking to accompany me on my journey but the groups don't seem to stick as well, while in the simple grouping that is provided in-game.

Happy gaming people !

- SirBarnsy

XDash
01-15-2013, 06:09 AM
So far buying guilds with platinum is the easiest way, since that if the guilds costs gold, it would be the most expensive item atm. (Referral to PL)
Well thats imo :)

Melodicdeath
01-16-2013, 02:07 AM
Welcome to the forums! And welcome to Arcane Legends :)

sirbarnsy
01-18-2013, 01:59 AM
- So in order to get decently far in this game you need to spend money?
- What about the kids without credit cards and parents who wont support their gaming habits?

I think Arcane Legends needs a gold/platinum alternative. You shouldn't have to play for 5 months and accumulate 50+ deaths because you're saving gold.

That's my opinion so far..

Janifae
01-18-2013, 12:32 PM
You can get free platinum through TrialPay and W3I. Some of those offers are free and some are paid. You really don't need to have platinum to play this game. It's helpful for some people, but not necessary.

Welcome to AL !!