PDA

View Full Version : [Not A Guide] Level 35 PvP.

Loaden
01-15-2013, 09:08 AM
Logic exists, but not with forgotten weapons.

How can birds win mages now?
How can bears win mages now?
How can mages lose to any of them?

Fact: IF, you know how to use a Mage, mana shield timing, kiting etc, you won't lose. Unless birds get lucky and dodge all hits. Bears can only nuke kills now.

Question: How do we(Bears and Bird) win mages.
Enlighten me.

*30-35* PvP. This is a PvP question to pros ^.^

CrimsonTider
01-15-2013, 09:19 AM
All depends on the build and play style. Before FB, very few (if any) pure birds exsisted. Warbirds, Copper bears, and Shivering xbow bears always stood out as having the best "chance" when I played that level.

Personally, I did best using my Copper bear (but that is because I was never a "range" player.) I saw multiple Shivering bears who maximized their range and owned mages. If it weren't for the attitudes at the 30-35 pvp level, it would have been my favorite.

Rot
01-15-2013, 09:23 AM
Answer: i. Bears - Rage, Beckon and Stomp before they have a chance to cast ms?
ii. Birds - Blast when they cast ms.. Spam skills when it's gone?
:o

Griffinfan
01-15-2013, 09:35 AM
Mages are still OP'd (which is why I use one most of the time XD) ---I PVP and level 30, 31 and 37---

Birds usually beat me by repulsing (they have it at like 4+ skill points so it does alot of damage) so I am forced to heal or ms, they the root + combo and that finishes me off.

Bears only beat me by beating me to the ms or by missing the beckon.

Loaden
01-15-2013, 10:44 AM
Like I said rot. If they ms at right time, they can't be killed. Beckon stomp before they buff is cheating. Resulting in rush. And crimson. I'm talking about now than then. I had chances last time, not now as a bear.

Waug
01-15-2013, 10:46 AM
Logic exists, but not with forgotten weapons.

How can birds win mages now?
How can bears win mages now?
How can mages lose to any of them?

Fact: IF, you know how to use a Mage, mana shield timing, kiting etc, you won't lose. Unless birds get lucky and dodge all hits. Bears can only nuke kills now.

Question: How do we(Bears and Bird) win mages.
Enlighten me.

*30-35* PvP. This is a PvP question to pros ^.^

Logic exists but not with forgotten weapons.

So your logic is - decent mages should own all. And you think it's a good logic and it should be always like that. Now think Devs decide that this should be balanced not just mages should own all, after all this not a mage only game, every class should have equal chance. Now they introduce anything to balance classes (I'm not taking about forgotten weapons here) you'll call it un-logical again, cuz your logic is mages should own all.

So what's true logic bro? I'm totally confused.

CrimsonTider
01-15-2013, 11:06 AM
Like I said rot. If they ms at right time, they can't be killed. Beckon stomp before they buff is cheating. Resulting in rush. And crimson. I'm talking about now than then. I had chances last time, not now as a bear.

The only difference from when I played to now is Forgotten weapons. So my answer is still applicable. Thing is, the "pro's" know what their weaknesses are and most won't say. The three classes I gave you are your best chance at defeating mages at that level (based on what I have been told and witnessed.)

Walkhardd
01-15-2013, 11:33 AM
Mages with fbow have bad mana regen. They might kill you the first time you go after them, but you'll kill them when u respawn.

NM. I forgot you have to wait till your opponent is good and ready before you're allowed to attack. Lol.

iRusher
01-15-2013, 08:54 PM
Voodoo mages were always op.

Mine was a beast

oneofthem
01-15-2013, 11:09 PM
All depends on the build and play style. Before FB, very few (if any) pure birds exsisted. Warbirds, Copper bears, and Shivering xbow bears always stood out as having the best "chance" when I played that level.

Personally, I did best using my Copper bear (but that is because I was never a "range" player.) I saw multiple Shivering bears who maximized their range and owned mages. If it weren't for the attitudes at the 30-35 pvp level, it would have been my favorite.

I remember you rocking your goa shield :angel:

OverkillED
01-16-2013, 02:15 AM
I stick to the ways of the voodoo. If a good mage is paired with an FBow, they are practically unstoppable. Fortunately for me, most mages that I see with an FBow are not accustomed to being kited so I just kite the life out of them with my voodoo and they start crying or complaining.

Loaden
01-16-2013, 03:29 AM
Im an old pvper myself. I played bear for 2 years. It's been hard lately with FBows. I have a way, but it's too tedious.

WarTornBird
01-16-2013, 04:19 PM
I played 35 for about 300-400 kills. And as a 35 voodoo mage with pin. I was given many compliments. Beating some of the better mages at that level. But when stacked against the Fbow, even kiting, rarely did i win. and when i did shield, 3 autos of the Fbow and i was out of mana. I call them...Auto pros.

Loaden
01-20-2013, 09:28 AM
Sigh.

Deadbite
01-20-2013, 09:32 AM
I was a dex bird for about 200 kills at 32 I managed to go positive some how but then I respected went str and it was alot easier.

Randomguy
01-21-2013, 10:27 PM
war bird?

winterblood
01-22-2013, 04:50 AM
Bird vs Mage : if Mage use ms before charging, it's the easiest, u have high chance of winning. Use BLAST-ur combo
If Mage knows what she's doing, she would usually use 1-2 skills before ms (ex: fire-ms or drain fire ms) this time u jus have to repulse, save ur blast until u saw they use ms then do the first method, basically wait for her ms
If Mage saves her ms and she's always kiting, this time u have to kill fast using blast break repulse or any other combo, if ur fast enough Mage will die
Also remember to keep the time of Mage's blessing in mind, armor is 12 seconds, so try to nuke at right time
Hope this help