PDA

View Full Version : Platinum Pets. Why isnt there any?

Phreakazoid
01-15-2013, 10:59 AM
I think there would be a good market to sell pets for platinum. Any thoughts?

Jcyee
01-15-2013, 10:02 PM
Back around halloween, there were one or two platinum purchase pets. I think they were blue and green wisps?

But to answer your question, I have no idea.

Phreakazoid
01-31-2013, 07:17 AM
That's cool. I started playing around thanksgiving. They should do more pets like that.

Kraoracha
01-31-2013, 10:08 AM
I have blue, green and purple wisps, but not sure how I got them, were they really plat ones? I know I did not pay with plat for them.

Lady_Pebbles
02-02-2013, 02:06 PM
Plat Purchase Pets: Black Bats (with the Dark Crusader Bundle) and Blue & Green Wisps (halloween bundle but forgot the name).

Purple Wisp & The Ghost dropped from the maps during halloween. :)

Oh and theres the gargoyle from hitting the lvl31 cap along with the albino bats that drop on a specific map.

Hope that helps!

csb
02-06-2013, 02:10 PM
I like that pets are rare. This keeps the value up.

When the supply is too great, things become worthless. If I could buy a pet for 900 gold (because there is an over abundance), then there would be nothing special about having a pet. And, you wouldn't be making this post about platinum pets because you would just go buy whatever you wanted cheap with gold. Currently, pets are very expensive. If there are even nicer pets for sale with platinum, then the pets for sale in the market would lose value. STS can make plenty of money selling platinum for common purposes like storage slots, elixirs, item packs, vanities, etc.

Pets sold for plat for a limited time or dropped on holiday events should always be rare. This keeps them valuable.

Kraoracha
02-07-2013, 03:38 AM
I agree there should always be things that are hard to get by and a balance needs to be in place, so the challenge remains to try and get them.