PDA

View Full Version : Question - Best ring for Paladin?

Prack
01-15-2013, 11:50 AM
What do you all think hands down the best ring for paladin is? I was leaning towards a mana regen ring but am curious of what others have tried.

Xgaren
01-15-2013, 03:33 PM
All the stats on rings are really small, but the 3 M/s on the mana ring is really worth like 30 INT. other rings just have like 1 dodge, 3 armor. Just doesn't compare.

Even moreso worth than 30 INT, at 45 base INT your mana regen still says 1!

I'm telling you man, once you reach like 6 mana regen if you're around 1 or 2, you'll be like "Wow! I can use spells for days!"

XghostzX
01-15-2013, 11:41 PM
Depends, what level you looking at?

Prack
01-16-2013, 10:04 AM
Let's pretend end game and stat requirements are out the window. What would be the optimal choice for a paladin? I think if you go high enough int the 3 m/s with some dps on it would be good but they really have a lot of choices.

XghostzX
01-19-2013, 10:54 AM
Let's pretend end game and stat requirements are out the window. What would be the optimal choice for a paladin? I think if you go high enough int the 3 m/s with some dps on it would be good but they really have a lot of choices.
My end game rhino focuses on tanking, grabbing the flag for my CTF team, and supporting (maxed out heal + 14m rev).

Because the end game gear provides enough m/s (I can max out 24 m/s with my gear), I focus on other stats. I'm pure STR for having the most armor/health points.

The ring I use provides more health (+50 I think) as well as some armor (+7).

I simply try to increase my chances of surviving for a longer time.

Xgaren
01-19-2013, 10:57 AM
mana regen ring will help you power through early game, health and armor ring late game with m/s on equips will allow you to respec into full str.

Prack
01-21-2013, 09:48 AM
I guess my take on it is I would rather find the ring that I would use at end game and only spend plat once. Hard to tell what you will need most when you aren't cap though.