PDA

View Full Version : 2013-01-15 Content Update (111337)

H2N
01-15-2013, 12:29 PM
The Platinum sale has ended.
The old Jul Festival has ended.
'lil Scrooge the Santa Goblin has wandered home.
Holiday vanity clothing is no longer available for sale.
New vanity clothing is available for sale!

donzai
01-15-2013, 12:31 PM
Bye bye santa lolz... And new vanitiezzzz.....

Sent from my Galaxy Note.

SuRfY
01-15-2013, 12:31 PM
Yay! thanks!!

Thegrimreaper
01-15-2013, 12:32 PM
sweet! pirate stuff?

abrai
01-15-2013, 12:33 PM
Vanity @.@

mycroftxxx
01-15-2013, 12:35 PM
Awww, I'll miss Santa.

Vystirch
01-15-2013, 12:35 PM
Finally! Thanks guys.

stackz
01-15-2013, 12:36 PM
I was wondering. Middle of january and all. Even slacker neighbor has long taken down decorations haha

Tilax
01-15-2013, 12:37 PM
Yayayay! :d

Wizard_Mike
01-15-2013, 12:47 PM
Yay, now that grumpy barrel ninja won't be bothering me any more!

(just kidding, I actually liked that feature! :) )

Looking forward to snagging the new vanities. Orko robe + Santa hat on my sorcerer will be his new look, hehe.

zweixii
01-15-2013, 12:51 PM
Gonna miss those lil Scrooge, am I'm too late for snowman pet.

Looking forward to the new vanities. Keep them coming STS :smile:

Rollo
01-15-2013, 12:59 PM
Is there an estimated time for server downtime? Can I suggest you post ballpark estimates whenever you take your servers down for updates/maintenance? People like too be informed.

Melodicdeath
01-15-2013, 02:01 PM
Yay! New vanitys to mess around with :D

Samhayne
01-15-2013, 02:37 PM
Is there an estimated time for server downtime? Can I suggest you post ballpark estimates whenever you take your servers down for updates/maintenance? People like too be informed.

They're usually really quick, like 10 minutes or less. If they're over 30 minutes, we'll post an estimate - otherwise expect them to be back up by the time you go to the bathroom and get a quick snack.

spiderpig
01-15-2013, 03:30 PM
the vanities looked really sick i almost died of disappointment..

i cant even afford to look at the warrior vanity

corcerned citizen of arlor

Catwomann
01-15-2013, 04:18 PM
My opinion after seeing all new vanities -

Warrior blue berserker vanity - its just a diff coloured berserker armor. Looks average.

Warrior gold-blue vanity - ugly

Rogue red founder - too bright tone of red, mere colour change fro, old armor. Below average

Blue - golden rogue vanity - mere colour change from old armors, ugly.

Mage red vanity - too bright tone of red, mere colour change. Below average .

Mage green vanity - again, just a colour change. Below average.

After seeing the villain and watcher hero armors and helmets, these are just too dissapoiting. Those had new design and were seriously awesome. They make these new vanities look really really ugly. I regret buying the red founder's vanity. :(

Energizeric
01-15-2013, 06:50 PM
I like the green founders vanity for sorcerer. Now I can wear it with my wither of brutality (lvl16 founders staff). Not that I would use it for battle, but it makes a nice in-town vanity set. :)

Vystirch
01-15-2013, 06:59 PM
My opinion after seeing all new vanities -

Warrior blue berserker vanity - its just a diff coloured berserker armor. Looks average.

Warrior gold-blue vanity - ugly

Rogue red founder - too bright tone of red, mere colour change fro, old armor. Below average

Blue - golden rogue vanity - mere colour change from old armors, ugly.

Mage red vanity - too bright tone of red, mere colour change. Below average .

Mage green vanity - again, just a colour change. Below average.

After seeing the villain and watcher hero armors and helmets, these are just too dissapoiting. Those had new design and were seriously awesome. They make these new vanities look really really ugly. I regret buying the red founder's vanity. :(

Lol cat I would just get them all u nvr know when you can mix and match sets.

Jed
01-15-2013, 08:25 PM
The red sorcerer founder's set is BRIGHT. I saw someone in town with it and I was stunned. The founder's gear has a somewhat ugly design, but the shade of red.. stands out. In a good way, in my opinion.
I'd probably buy it if I wasn't plat-broke. (by broke I mean around 50 plat and none of the trialpay offers (that I haven't done already) will work for a kid without a credit card/car/old enough to qualify for the MILLIONS OF F-ING SURVEYS like me)