PDA

View Full Version : Quests helper and guides.

Diedes
01-15-2013, 01:14 PM
Hello everyone,

When I started playing this game, I noticed that there isn't one big site that has alot of guides on them about this game. When I search for Arcane Legends guides, I end up on alot of sites, containing a few guides per site and thats it.

Also, when I search for a Quest Helper, I find the same problem, there are a some sites or forums containing a few quests with explanation (which in some cases is not even correct) and thats it.

Now, I had the idea with a friend of mine, to make a site which hubs all guides and quests about AL from other sites on one site. By using this site, people should have an easy and fast way to find the information you require. For this we want to make an CMS system, that people who really want to help, will be able to add their information on the site. Something like a wiki, only this one will be for guides and quests.

Beside this collecting of information from other sites, we need alot of new information and quests about AL on the site, since not every piece of information is on the internet yet. So, if you would like to help us with making this idea become reality, please reply on this thread or send me a private message!

Thanks for reading!

~Diedes

Bless
01-15-2013, 01:28 PM
This has all the AL guides: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?114-AL-Player-Guides

Diedes
01-15-2013, 01:33 PM
Hmm thanks:P I think I missed that then.

Bless
01-15-2013, 01:51 PM
Np =)