PDA

View Full Version : Who agrees!!!

Jownz
09-22-2010, 10:59 AM
i want the plat ipayed for stupid dark foresdt back i belkive it not to be fare tht the noobs gety to havbe the honor of it being freee for them but not us why should we have to pay for it i dnt get it plz devs restore the plat tht the dark forset oruginaly costed and giveus our stuff back so we can have it free lkike the rest of the low lvls

Royce
09-22-2010, 11:18 AM
I don't agree. I bought most of the campaigns when they were a flat $2.00 purchase, so you still probably got a better deal than many. Prices of just about anything decline over time. If you want, don't buy anything, just wait, and maybe someday it will be free. If however, you want to play the maps and enjoy the game, pay the very small price and have fun. You can't get your plat back. That's just not how the world works ;)

King Richie
09-22-2010, 11:26 AM
Sorry but i have nothing other to say then be quiet fool !!

Warchanter
09-22-2010, 11:32 AM
A lot of stuff has changed. Prices. Stuff given free. All the people who purchased the campaigns separate didn't benefit from the bundle packs. It's about promoting a game and getting more customers. It happens.

Snakespeare
09-22-2010, 11:40 AM
Sorry but i have nothing other to say then be quiet fool !!

A classic! LOL!
http://www.zhukovvideo.org/wp-content/Images/mr_t.jpg

flaimdude
09-22-2010, 12:30 PM
i want the plat ipayed for stupid dark foresdt back i belkive it not to be fare tht the noobs gety to havbe the honor of it being freee for them but not us why should we have to pay for it i dnt get it plz devs restore the plat tht the dark forset oruginaly costed and giveus our stuff back so we can have it free lkike the rest of the low lvls

Translation from noob:
I'm upset! I want the platinum I spent on the Dark Forest campaign back, because it is not fair that new people don't have to pay for it! Dear developers, please give me my platinum back that I originally payed for Dark Forest and also give me some free stuff because I am upset. Thanks!

King Richie
09-22-2010, 12:39 PM
A classic! LOL!
http://www.zhukovvideo.org/wp-content/Images/mr_t.jpg

Epic =) ...

vulgarstrike
09-22-2010, 01:45 PM
er yeah I bought all campaigns without bundles at release price...
i'm not complaining, but I bought dark forest, bale fort, fathom, lost, swamps, ao1, skeller, ao2, nightmare....
guess what mcdonalds now has 1 dollar drinks for every size.
no one is complaining that they paid 1.49 for their large last month.

SlipperyJim
09-22-2010, 01:45 PM
http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/9665/sadlolcatblackandwhite.jpg
Is this you?

KingFu
09-22-2010, 02:01 PM
Why should it be given back? A lot of things in life are more expensive when they first come out, then they become cheaper, I spent, like Royce, 1.99 on each campaign, why should the money they earned be given back now because it isn't new anymore? I expect them to make more campaigns free eventually, so does that mean we should get all of our money back and make them bankrupt?;)

iMaximus
09-22-2010, 05:51 PM
LMAO, ROFL and LOL on reading this post! :)

Raxie
09-22-2010, 05:53 PM
impossible to read; learn to use fullstops.