PDA

View Full Version : Ideas and designs for Valentines day vanity

eugene9707
01-15-2013, 11:36 PM
There had been threads concerning about the upcoming Valentines vanities, people were wondering if the items from last year will be recycled or not.

I don't know why the devs recycle the items, maybe because they run out of ideas? maybe because of the popular demands? maybe because they don't have enough time? maybe they are too focused on AL? maybe they just simply don't care about SL ? IDK

So here's a thought, what about we (the SL community)come up with some ideas and designs for the upcoming Valentines vanity, and hopefully the devs will implement them into the game. And IF they recycle items because they run our of ideas, this should be able to help them, and also help make the players happy :)

And if its because of they popular demands ...... i think people would probably want the ones they made/designed.

And if the reason is simply because they don't care about SL, then sorry, there's nothing we can do. :/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, i'll start off with my idea:

A white teddy bear that's like squidy buddy, it sits on your shoulder, and it also gives the hearts above your head

ps head is abit big, but you get the idea :3
pss sorry for the bad photoshop XD

Jblazer
01-16-2013, 12:55 AM
Kewl panda xD

Melodicdeath
01-16-2013, 01:10 AM
That's a cute idea :)

Rosario Vampire
01-16-2013, 11:02 PM
It should be a panda >.< but looks cute for valentines!

Zaonabiuibil
01-17-2013, 06:14 AM
Or a tumbleweed shoulder vanity...

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

bubblebuddy:)
01-17-2013, 05:57 PM
Or a tumbleweed shoulder vanity...

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

LOL random tubmbleweed everywhere x.x

Phantasm0162
01-17-2013, 07:43 PM
Nice idea id like to see a teddybear or a panda or better yet...(drumrolls).....A BABY CUPID THAT HUGS YOUR SHOULDER LIKE SQUID....IT WOULD BE PHANTASTIC! LOL

Exion
01-17-2013, 09:58 PM
I hate to burst your happy bubbles but.. they havn't even implemented the guns from the drawing competition... why do you think they would implement stuff like this.
We all know that if they are going to host a Valentine event.. every drop wil be a refurbished last year drop..

eugene9707
01-17-2013, 11:44 PM
I hate to burst your happy bubbles but.. they havn't even implemented the guns from the drawing competition... why do you think they would implement stuff like this.
We all know that if they are going to host a Valentine event.. every drop wil be a refurbished last year drop..

i know xD
i was the one who made the commando gun xD

KillaSkillz
01-18-2013, 07:35 AM

You might be getting my hopes up by using the word "refurbished" i'm thinking same old same. :)

Mastermarvel
01-19-2013, 01:15 AM
It would also be cool to have a Valentines Day balloon to carry around. Sorry, can't post any picture demos. I'm using a phone.

chukie
01-19-2013, 04:24 AM
no point sts probs put the same thing just different colours... bs

enifreboz
01-19-2013, 05:03 AM
no point sts probs put the same thing just different colours... bs

you still banned?

chukie
01-19-2013, 06:57 AM
yep...

chukie
01-21-2013, 05:16 AM