PDA

View Full Version : New PvP system coming!

Noodleleg
01-16-2013, 04:55 PM
Yes, it's from AL, but if you heard for other posts, "AL's New PvP System will be implemented to PL."

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21179&d=1354820422

3 vs. 3 Capture the Flag PvP Map Coming Soon!
Let's get ready to rumble!! Gather your friends and join the mayhem as 3v3 Capture the Flag is launching very soon!

You and two friends fight 3 opponents for control of the flag. The first to 5 captures wins bragging rights. A new leaderboard recording PvP kills will also be added.

Look for 3v3 Capture the Flag to go live as early as Friday, January 18th!

Level Cap Raise, New Content and Pirates!
Across the ocean south of Windmoore lies the Kraken Isles, a series of small islands rich in natural resources and grog. On the surface it looks like paradise but the land is rife with pirates and threatened by an ancient curse. The Rogue jumps on the nearest seaworthy vessel, returning to her homeland to save her family…and pick up a few pirate treasure chests!

A new high seas adventure is in the making for Arcane Legends! Aaaar! Shiver me timbers! The Dev Team is hard at work on the next expansion for Arcane Legends. This will be similar to the Dead City expansion (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/content.php?476-Arcane-Legends-Expands-New-Dead-City-Adventure-Holiday-Content-and-More!), in that the level cap will go up 5 levels and there will be all new areas to explore, new loot, new quests and more.

Timing wise, you can expect the next expansion in February. Look for more details over the coming weeks as we prepare to get nautical and say, “Arrrr!”

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21934&d=1355935680 (http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/12/19/massivelys-best-of-2012-awards/)

You're playing the best Mobile MMO of 2012! If you like Arcane Legends, we'd love to have your vote for Best Mobile MMO on BestAppEver.com (http://bestappever.com/v/mmgm/1/543335870).

Thanks for reading this latest In Development Update and thanks for your support of Arcane Legends!

Entertaining
01-16-2013, 04:58 PM
I am confused...PL already has 3v3 ctf...

Noodleleg
01-16-2013, 05:01 PM
I am confused...PL already has 3v3 ctf...

Edit:

I'm thinking it'll be like... Whoever touches flag or something :p

Entertaining
01-16-2013, 05:17 PM
Is that not how it already works? lol..or are you saying there will only be one flag?

Noodleleg
01-16-2013, 05:31 PM
Is that not how it already works? lol..or are you saying there will only be one flag?

I'm thinking a one flag thing >:-D!

XghostzX
01-16-2013, 07:06 PM
I hope its similar to DL's PvP >.<

dudetus
01-16-2013, 07:32 PM
I just simply love bacon. If I was a pig I would eat myself.

Noodleleg
01-16-2013, 07:40 PM

I simply love rice. If I were rice, I'd be harvested and would fail to eat myself :/...

azefekie
01-16-2013, 09:20 PM
*laugh snorts* if i was an watermelon, I'd be fat.

Melodicdeath
01-16-2013, 09:36 PM

Well that doesn't sound very kosher! :p

XghostzX
01-16-2013, 10:05 PM
And when Ninja says something off-topic, the thread becomes off topic ;)

azefekie
01-16-2013, 10:07 PM
You should boot him for a day, i wanna see what happens...
And when Ninja says something off-topic, the thread becomes off topic ;)

cookiez
01-16-2013, 10:56 PM
Edit:

I'm thinking it'll be like... Whoever touches flag or something :p

That'd be cool, but doubt it'll happen....

And yes! Add DL's pvp to PL!!!!

Phoenixking
01-16-2013, 11:17 PM
You first have to wrap yourself in tons of grease and fats then fry yourself to enjoy yourself. Bacon fan <--

Hadesofshadow
01-17-2013, 12:47 AM
I'd rather have the original pvp system

just to piss the twinks off

TheBedtBird
01-17-2013, 09:04 AM
Its already like dark legends pvp minus the annoying gates. You guys should ask yourselfs, do you really want to have to wait for a full game to pvp, even if it took about 40 minutes for a full game to complete. Well I Thebestbird can answer that for you....You don't trust me, if this happens level 23's will farm level's 22's and lower. I'm sure spacetimestudios wouldnt add the gates, that would be a game ruiner for me

Waug
01-17-2013, 10:53 AM
Its already like dark legends pvp minus the annoying gates. You guys should ask yourselfs, do you really want to have to wait for a full game to pvp, even if it took about 40 minutes for a full game to complete. Well I Thebestbird can answer that for you....You don't trust me, if this happens level 23's will farm level's 22's and lower. I'm sure spacetimestudios wouldnt add the gates, that would be a game ruiner for me

You're speculative, even sts didn't announce anything about new pvp system, and you speculating there will be gates no offense as you speculated "I thebestbird"

dudetus
01-17-2013, 11:10 AM

He can't. I'm an officer (idk y) and Kanital is the leader again. He wouldn't bear even a moment without me.

XghostzX
01-17-2013, 04:28 PM

He can't. I'm an officer (idk y) and Kanital is the leader again. He wouldn't bear even a moment without me.

Yeah... This is true.

Justg
01-17-2013, 04:33 PM
Just to set your expectations, this is the standard Capture the Flag PvP. Based on how active PvP is in Arcane Legends, we'll evaluate putting in a more robust system. Should this happen, it is likely that it will eventually make it's way to PL.

But no promises at this point... sorry.

azefekie
01-17-2013, 04:40 PM
Thanks G

Multibird
01-17-2013, 04:47 PM
cool

D-:
01-17-2013, 07:25 PM
Just to set your expectations, this is the standard Capture the Flag PvP. Based on how active PvP is in Arcane Legends, we'll evaluate putting in a more robust system. Should this happen, it is likely that it will eventually make it's way to PL.

But no promises at this point... sorry.

Dammit.