PDA

View Full Version : "default texture"

Wizard_Mike
01-16-2013, 06:27 PM
After I update today (1.0.5), one of my pets leveled up and at the top of the level up message, there was a big pink box with the words "default texture" in it. The graphics of th box and the text within it looked all 8-bit style, heh.

Samhayne
01-16-2013, 07:04 PM
After I update today (1.0.5), one of my pets leveled up and at the top of the level up message, there was a big pink box with the words "default texture" in it. The graphics of th box and the text within it looked all 8-bit style, heh.

Hey Wizard_Mike. Likely, that is an issue with an old cache on an Android device. We see this after updates and new clients. The best thing to do is to force close the app so it is all shut down and then give it another go.

If anyone else sees this issue, please list the device you are playing on and the circumstances where you saw the default texture. Thanks!

Wizard_Mike
01-16-2013, 07:26 PM
Hey Wizard_Mike. Likely, that is an issue with an old cache on an Android device. We see this after updates and new clients. The best thing to do is to force close the app so it is all shut down and then give it another go.

If anyone else sees this issue, please list the device you are playing on and the circumstances where you saw the default texture. Thanks!

Thanks for the response! I'm actually on an iPad 1. It was my first play session after the update. I'll clear the app from my multitask list and see if it happens again. I was playing the Kraag bard daily on my sorcerer and using Wrathjaw, if any of that matters.

fammy
01-16-2013, 11:54 PM
I had same problem too... i play on motorolla xoom mz601, every time my pet level up there was abig pink box with words "default texture". Whats that mean? It is a bug?

Linkincena
01-17-2013, 05:15 AM
I saw it too when my pet snowman upgraded to lvl 15 today

BodMaster
01-17-2013, 06:26 AM
There was another before this was made Sam, with a screenshot if interested.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?83031-Pet-level-up-texture-bug

(Ignore my post, as I haven't updated client yet, thought OP meant the new vanity patch)

FrankRHorton
01-17-2013, 06:41 AM
happened also to me today at watchers 4, my pet leveled up and the "default texture" appeared...

i'm playing it on chrome.

asommers
01-17-2013, 09:48 AM
The problem will be fixed in the next content update.

-ALS

Wizard_Mike
01-17-2013, 05:08 PM
After fully closing out the app and rebooting my device, I haven't seen this problem anymore.

DEFENESTRATION
01-18-2013, 11:48 AM
Got this as well playing on chrome after the latest update.