PDA

View Full Version : Big/Bigger Luck...

Xyzther
01-16-2013, 07:49 PM
STS said something about not wanting people to look the same... And the best vanity helm for farming is big/bigger luck...

WarTornBird
01-16-2013, 07:52 PM
Isn't there the little captain hat? Or was that a one time deal.

Otahaibab
01-16-2013, 08:36 PM
that was more luck just for rememberance day weekend, after that its just a normal vanity

Fusionstrike
01-16-2013, 10:37 PM
This is a good point. I feel compelled to wear mine any time I farm because rerolls are the only realistic way ever to get any drop worth getting. Judging by the number of others I see wearing it, I'm not alone. So if STS really does want to separate effects from vanities so players don't all look the same, they'll have to do something with this one too.

Vilified
01-17-2013, 10:55 AM
Yah it's already to late to separate stats from vanitys because it would render dragon vanitys useless and take ALOT of gold from people who own them. But maybe adding a quest that allows you to put the big luck bonus on the vanity hat of your choice or just charging platinum to do so would help. I think that's what they should do this st Patrick's day

razerfingers
01-17-2013, 12:56 PM
Yah it's already to late to separate stats from vanitys because it would render dragon vanitys useless and take ALOT of gold from people who own them. But maybe adding a quest that allows you to put the big luck bonus on the vanity hat of your choice or just charging platinum to do so would help. I think that's what they should do this st Patrick's day

How about combining bonus with a 3pc elite ring? Seems legit. Only if you have big luck you can obtain luck ring to be super pro :)

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Rot
01-18-2013, 01:56 AM
I like Big Luck's look more than Bigger Luck though.

1000th post ftw!

MightyMicah
01-18-2013, 09:26 AM
STS said something about not wanting people to look the same... And the best vanity helm for farming is big/bigger luck...

Not that I'm doubting you, but where are you getting your statement, "not wanting people to look the same."

Their invention of fbows, cap vanity sets, and big/bigger luck largely refute that argument.

ArtofWar
01-18-2013, 12:54 PM
Isn't there the little captain hat? Or was that a one time deal.

i think the captain hat only worked during one weekend :-/

Norbert
02-08-2013, 01:35 PM
Does Big Luck still work? I had some memory that it was a limited time effect, but I can't find any posts that back up my failing memory.

Chickenrunnn
02-08-2013, 01:59 PM
Does Big Luck still work? I had some memory that it was a limited time effect, but I can't find any posts that back up my failing memory.

It still works of course ;)

It's just that during the event, it was granting +50% luck or something :p It just got lowered :)