PDA

View Full Version : Vanity Items and Platinums.

Ariel de Guzman
01-17-2013, 06:43 AM
Hi First to all of you. I just wanted to suggest something.
1. Can you guys make vanity items can be traded? Because for like me I wasted my plats for them, and i want something for it.
2. Can you also make Platinum to traded? For Example I bought Vanity Costume and I dont like it, i can trade it to someone with Platinum for a cheaper price, from 15 Plat to 10Plat?
Many people will be happy if this is abled.

Fredobasy
01-17-2013, 06:55 AM
Most people will start scamming for plat, not a good idea.

Vystirch
01-17-2013, 10:05 AM
Hi First to all of you. I just wanted to suggest something.
1. Can you guys make vanity items can be traded? Because for like me I wasted my plats for them, and i want something for it.
2. Can you also make Platinum to traded? For Example I bought Vanity Costume and I dont like it, i can trade it to someone with Platinum for a cheaper price, from 15 Plat to 10Plat?
Many people will be happy if this is abled.

Vanity are athstetics that normally can't be traded or sold. Only times I've seen vanity tradable is if it is from a drop......

Most people will start scamming for plat, not a good idea.

This is also a reason for it not to be.

Rare
01-17-2013, 10:40 AM
Vanity are athstetics that normally can't be traded or sold. Only times I've seen vanity tradable is if it is from a drop......

In fairness, I'm not sure why vanity cannot be traded/sold but all the other items from the plat store chests can.

In other Legends titles, pretty much anything bought with plat was off limits in terms of trading/selling. Its not so in AL.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I completely understand why plat items shouldn't be trade-able. I'm just not sure why some are and some aren't.

Vystirch
01-17-2013, 12:03 PM
In fairness, I'm not sure why vanity cannot be traded/sold but all the other items from the plat store chests can.

In other Legends titles, pretty much anything bought with plat was off limits in terms of trading/selling. Its not so in AL.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I completely understand why plat items shouldn't be trade-able. I'm just not sure why some are and some aren't.

Yep, it is a bit confusing isn't it?