PDA

View Full Version : Top player ladder board must read

Pulkeren
01-17-2013, 06:47 AM
i think to keep the top ladder board competitive the pve kills from last season should not be counted instead every current season there is a new pve kills stats not gonna restart your whole pve stats but the current season pve kills that you have made is the only one that counts I mean there is no way that we can catch those player who has 500k kills if pve kills from last season is counted too i mean i know they deserved that but for us who are new to this arcane legends will give us hopes to compete in the prestigious top player ladder board!! sorry for my bad english :)

Cero
01-17-2013, 06:51 AM
good point. separating the achieved pve kills from previews season with the new one. ..

its leaderboard* btw. can ask the devs to edit the title:)

BodMaster
01-17-2013, 07:37 AM
This has been brought up many times, hoping they look into it too. Tho the outcome may be the same, at least others feel it's a fair slug out.

That said, it may make it more complicated for StS to work out a formula that calculates those kills and the AP for "Top Player", and as I'm sure some have said and will say, they still want to see an overall listing (All seasons)

Nimade
01-17-2013, 07:57 AM
sts has millions of players right? so why dun make those who managed to stay on leaderboard to haf a special banner?

oh come on.. dun be stingy.. just top 25 players n those who thrive very hard to hit the board with rewards!. thx

Vystirch
01-17-2013, 10:00 AM
This has been brought up many times, hoping they look into it too. Tho the outcome may be the same, at least others feel it's a fair slug out.

That said, it may make it more complicated for StS to work out a formula that calculates those kills and the AP for "Top Player", and as I'm sure some have said and will say, they still want to see an overall listing (All seasons)

Yep, I so agree.

sts has millions of players right? so why dun make those who managed to stay on leaderboard to haf a special banner?

oh come on.. dun be stingy.. just top 25 players n those who thrive very hard to hit the board with rewards!. thx

And I agree again.

Rare
01-17-2013, 10:03 AM
millions?

yuriramos
01-17-2013, 10:13 AM
kills:death ratio would be a good indicator of skills. i guess.

Vystirch
01-17-2013, 10:16 AM

It's debatable: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?81938-Does-deaths-have-any-effect

BodMaster
01-17-2013, 10:18 AM
millions?

Apparently so, 4+ mill have logged in previously, couldn't say how long they stayed but they are the figures given to us from StS.

It can, or it can show how great another's connection is which allows no pot-fails :p

Or how one, prefers to stay in the "low" lvls and gain as many kills as possible, not stepping into an "Elite" situation.

GodzSoldier
01-17-2013, 11:10 AM
Total pve, top pve of "season 2" etc would be nice

drgrimmy
01-17-2013, 12:06 PM
I agree, I think everyone on the lb should get something. At the very least a posting on the
forums of the whole leaderboard and not just the top player for each section. Banners for
all would be nice, with perhaps the banner for the top player a little different (different color,
etc). Also is it possible for us to access the leaderboards from all seasons in game? Perhaps
a tab on the leaderboard which allows one to change seasons?

In terms of kills... I too think that they should have reset on the lb for season two. Although
there would still be no chance of beating Patrick :)

fammy
01-17-2013, 01:56 PM
I agree too....dev must give top player reward ^_^

Avshow
01-17-2013, 01:59 PM
it is also some kind of unfair if you ignore the effort those player made on season 1.
Maybe sts could make the similar formula to exp.
For example, season 2 kills = season 1 kills/10+ kills after season1

Rare
01-17-2013, 02:04 PM
it is also some kind of unfair if you ignore the effort those player made on season 1.

They were rewarded with a banner weren't they??

Rare
01-17-2013, 02:05 PM

When the Falcons win the Superbowl this year... I don't think the Giants are going to be rewarded at all for winning it last year.

azefekie
01-17-2013, 03:45 PM
only PvP and CTF leaderboard will matter :)

BodMaster
01-17-2013, 04:24 PM
Deja vu Aed?

Raxin
01-17-2013, 04:43 PM

When the 49ers win the Superbowl this year... I don't think the Giants are going to be rewarded at all for winning it last year.
fixed

GodzSoldier
01-18-2013, 09:30 AM
Patrick has a nice banner :0