PDA

View Full Version : New to Game - Deplauge

Deplauge
01-17-2013, 12:03 PM
Just started so I have a lot to figure out and I probably missed some things along the way.
1. What is the purpose of the guild?
2. I have seen where people refer to drop items like masks, antlers, etc but I only seem to get gems or weapons
3. How many in game friends is "enough"?

...many more questions to follow . Thanks in advance

Kraoracha
01-18-2013, 03:39 AM
Hi and welcome.

1. you can play with them by inviting them, also talk with just the guild members ingame by sending messages to the guild instead of one person. I have no idea what else could be the purpose, lol
2. I only got 1 or two vanity items so far, seems they are much rarer to drop then the other stuff.
3. The more you have the more you can invite to join you in campaigns or in pvp.

Phantomas
01-18-2013, 07:05 AM
Just started so I have a lot to figure out and I probably missed some things along the way.
1. What is the purpose of the guild?
2. I have seen where people refer to drop items like masks, antlers, etc but I only seem to get gems or weapons
3. How many in game friends is "enough"?

...many more questions to follow . Thanks in advance

1. Being in a guild can b very helpfull, in case u have problems, questions u can ask ur fellow guild members, also in a guildhall u can buy bloodpacks cheaper.
Some guilds specializes in certain aspects of the game. There r PVP only or PVE only guilds, guilds who welcome all, only adults or only females etc.
There r also guilds for spanish or french speaking/writing ppl. ( Or other languages )

2. There is a vanity drop list available here on the forum which tells u which maps/missions u can (have a chance to) find certain items,
like u want a Dark Maniac Facemak u go to Red Light District, u want albino bats u go to Morhaven District.
Certain items r easy to find, others much harder, it all depends on the drop chance. U got to be lucky, by redoing mission u can hopefully find something nice.
It can be frustrating though, myself i tried every day for 3 months before i finally found a Dark Maniac Facemaks, a friend found it at 1st try.
The prices of items r a good indicator how easy/difficult it is to find an item.
So u want certain items u got to be in the right place and u got to be lucky, it's normal to find gems and weapons more easily than a mask or a Gamer top.

Finally certain items r event related u can only buy them in store (or at auction house) for certain amount of time, or temporarily in a mission.
Antler mask do not drop anymore in a mission, only at auction u can myby buy one.

3. Hahaha, i think u can never have enough friends, although looking thru ur list which contains a 1000 or more friends can be 'tricky' or time consuming.

Welcome to DL , add me as a friend ; Phantomas , have fun :)