PDA

View Full Version : Question where's the quest for lvl 76?

Elf-Orc-Naga
01-17-2013, 01:39 PM
Hi just capped y main to lvl 76. A player told me to get the quest to kill 76 dragons but I don't where to get that quest. I follow some NYC and I have quest collect bear rings, am I on the correct path? Any link guide for this??? Ty

Sciazaratek
01-17-2013, 01:45 PM
In Lost Valley talk to the NPC after completing all other BSM quests.

JaytB
01-17-2013, 01:51 PM
What's said above is mostly correct. You don't need to complete all quests though. I don't remember what quests you need exactly. I thought that as soon you start getting quests from Emma's mom, you should be able to start doing quests from that NPC mentioned in the previous post.

Elf-Orc-Naga
01-17-2013, 02:04 PM
Ty, and just confirm again So I need to complete all Bsm quest first?

JaytB
01-17-2013, 02:15 PM
Ty, and just confirm again So I need to complete all Bsm quest first?

No, not all. I think you need 13' ish quests or so completed before you can get quests from the NPC at the end of lost valley (first lvl). That NPC will eventually offer you that 'crystal clear' quest (the 76 dragon kills one).

Sciazaratek
01-17-2013, 02:19 PM
as Ikungfu said you do not have to complete every quest before , i was wrong. But i don't know which quests you need , aswell.
I'd speculate that you have to complete every quest from that NPC (Lost Miner?) in Lost Valley only.

Elf-Orc-Naga
01-18-2013, 04:55 AM
Ty i am now on the quest collecting bush... It brings me in lost valley and shud collect 15 how u get it there???? Where are those bushes?

Elf-Orc-Naga
01-18-2013, 05:33 AM
I got it now I am on fox fire bow where u get it? I already killed the fox in magma field....

Sciazaratek
01-18-2013, 07:24 AM
I got it now I am on fox fire bow where u get it? I already killed the fox in magma field....

Pretty at the end of the map (Magma Fields) , before boss though, there is a second semi-boss mob without name. Kill him and achieve the quest mark.