PDA

View Full Version : Royalty is recruiting!

xtinafx
01-17-2013, 03:09 PM
Some people say that you are born into Royalty, but here....we mold you into Royalty. Its not about the proven rights of your history, but your earned rights and the commitment to your team...to your guild....to your family.

Royalty is open to mature and active gamers that take their roles seriously and without doubt. We hold a strong bond with our members and believe that teamwork is the key to success. Whatever your goal is on Arcane Legends, your Royalty guild family will be there to help you succeed. Your goals are our goals.

Many of our members have years of mmorpg experience. Whether you are new to this type of gaming or a seasoned pro, we will be here to support your needs. We are a very active guild with a continuously growing population. We do not discriminate and offer membership to all. Royalty is dedicated to producing a fun loving and friendly gaming environment where all of our members are important.

If you feel that you would like to be a member of Royalty, please contact any of our members in game or leave a comment on the forum thread. You can also search for us on Facebook - Arcane Legends Royalty. The minimum requirement for acceptance into Royalty is level 15.

GM:
Voyze

Officers:
Ucadan
Asahatek
Asakusax
Butt
Democrat
Javelon
Reapernl
Tricksy
Ungodly

Recruiters:
Adent
Anershay
Asakusarie
Automagically
Chiklet
Dabutcher
Deatheater
Deathwishnl
Ethical
Gladihater
Hostile
Juliarno
Meatwallnl
Megabassist
Mienna
Montka
Murdr
Nabbit
Nickage
Neoeffkt
Okahef
Omniballs
Pedmon
Prebellis
Princeofgods
Ran
Reductus
Riverphoenix
Slicendice
Ucadant
Uzicata
Whiteboard
Xlll
Yazima
Yezo
Zea

UcadanRoyalty
01-20-2013, 08:12 PM
Royalty currently has 3 members on the pvp leaderboards. Do you want to become a legend? Message or friend request me in game and we can talk about making you a member of the greatest guild in Arcane Legends.

Ucadan

Asahetek
01-21-2013, 01:46 PM
Ive been in the guild awhile and i really like it. We have alot of strong players and good people pm me or friend me if you want to join.