PDA

View Full Version : PvP War Builds Here

Montanabro
01-17-2013, 08:03 PM
Post your builds. Both those based on theory and those you try.

ShadowGunX
01-19-2013, 12:10 AM
#1 use skyward hammer nd if it stuns then use auto atcks nd if it doesnt nd enemy going to use charged skill use CS
#2 use Rally Cry after doing #1
#3 if ur health lower than 75% use HoR
#4 spam skills with SS+CS (stun+knockbck)

Dodge is extremely useful to dodge high dmg crit of rogue
Armour for mage atcks.
War hav low dmg XD idk bout that.

Gassyllama
01-19-2013, 10:26 AM
This has been working very well for me me k/d is great right now but I think I may experiment because certain rogues who know what they are doing are almost unstoppable.

1# When you see an enemy get close enough and use charged horn. AFTER they attack first to negate their skill damage with your heal.
2#Attack and spam skyward smash until horn runs out
3#Charged veng. for great buff and heal
4#windmill to maximize damage and keep spamming smash and attck

This can be used in any combination to fit the need. Lately I charge in first with skyward smash, or I use charged veng. first to kill goblins/rogues quickly.

Useful tip - avoid groups of enemies like the plague unless you know they have little health left or you are confident your team can back you up. Warriors are hard to take down but when you find yourself 1v3 against a war and two mages you will most likely die.

I was thinking of trying out Windmill, Jug., Veng, and Horn, because surviving and who lasts longest seems to be the key factor in ctf games. This way you still get the dmg with veng./windmill but also take less with jug. and heal with horn.

Remember there is no procedural way to pvp in AL because it is so fast paced, get to know when and where to use your skills and you'll have success. Also i'd love to hear other builds so post them please guys.

Kenoon
01-19-2013, 12:21 PM
I've tested 1 build in pvp arena with the purpose to carry the flag to base.
If my team has another warrior with the same build, this build can carry the team to capture flag most of the time.

Skills to use would be:
Horn of Renew - learn duration and shield
Rally cry - learn all
Juggernaut - learn dmg reduce, self heal, remove impair status
Windmill - yes windmill. Learn duration & snare.
Passive - 5 points to movement speed
Gears wise: wear high dex low str full gears with dodge option.
You will have around 16~17% dodge rate base.
With buff, its total of 41~42% dodge rate.
As the level cap becomes available, with more powerful gears,
Warrior will become a dodge class instead.

How to carry the flag?

Basically, just run to enemy base and pick up the flag.
Use charged HoR first to run away with shield on.
Once HoR shield ended, activate charged Rally Cry.
You will gain dodge and movement speed buff.
Charge up Windmill while running, enemies will be very near to u to take u down thats why we never learn range.
Release charged Windmill to slow enemies
Once you get stun or frozen or slow or whatever,
use charged Juggernaut and continue to run.

By then HoR cooldown will be available and repeat.
Basically i was trolling in my run with 3~4 enemies chasing me while i'm running around like a clown. Lol

How to support flag carrier ally?
HoR them when their health is low.
Use charged windmill to slow enemies while your ally running the flag to base.
Give Rally Cry to give them movement speed and dodge buff.
Repeat. Yep, repeat. Skill rotation with timing is sufficient.

Hope this build helps before i quit this game.
Btw i tested this build just once and i logout after that.
Trolling but at least i enjoyed myself.
Peace out :)

Wizard_Mike
01-19-2013, 08:10 PM
Kenoon, since you're testing that build can you tell if the impaired movement removal from juggernaut is a one time thing, or an over time thing like the jugger-taunts?

Kenoon
01-19-2013, 11:22 PM
Kenoon, since you're testing that build can you tell if the impaired movement removal from juggernaut is a one time thing, or an over time thing like the jugger-taunts?

I'm not too sure about that but it seems like i can run away immediately upon activation.

Enisceloz
01-21-2013, 07:03 PM
I don't want to brag but my build which I was using for PvE is working just as great in PvP. And I remember someone telling me I was going to get wrecked lol. Any who's refer to this link and post for the build and using the same exact skills cycle: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?78475-Warrior-Tanking-123-with-explanations&p=903239&viewfull=1#post903239

Destructible
01-22-2013, 01:20 AM
I'm not too sure about that but it seems like i can run away immediately upon activation.

Idk about Juggernaut but for Vengeful Blood, the movement impairing effects seem to have dissapeared whenever in Pvp. Can someone please confirm this?

EDITED*

Wizard_Mike
01-22-2013, 10:27 AM
Idk about Juggernaut but for Vengeful Blood, the movement impairing effects seem to have dissapeared whenever in Pvp. I don't even need the 'remove movement impairing' upgrade anymore. Can someone please confirm this?

I'm a little lost on what you're saying. Vengful Blood doesn't have any upgrade that affects movement imparing effects.

Gassyllama
01-22-2013, 03:54 PM
I don't want to brag but my build which I was using for PvE is working just as great in PvP. And I remember someone telling me I was going to get wrecked lol. Any who's refer to this link and post for the build and using the same exact skills cycle: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?78475-Warrior-Tanking-123-with-explanations&p=903239&viewfull=1#post903239

Basically the build I posted on this thread. Works great for PvE, now that I have strategy down in Pvp I consistently kill at least 3 per life in PvP. My k/d is great, i'd recommend using this build just tweak it to include the passive for strength.

Also everyone, I recently experimented with a lot of builds including Scotchtape's PvP build here's what went down for me -
-Jug. increases how long you can survive incredibly but I found it not worth it because alone it will not keep you alive in the long run (cool down) and also when used with horn and veng.
you can stay alive forever but never get a kill. You NEED at least 2 attack skills to be an effective killer in PvP.
-Axe Throw is hilarious, especially when you keep trolling the flag carrier by letting them run away then using axe throw to reel them back. Good times. But not a very effective killer, especially when you it's 2v1/3v1
-Skyward Smash is IMO the most useful warrior attack skill, it allows you to catch up to targets that are running and close the gap between you and a rogue or mage (which is very important, we dont want them to get off arrows/fireballs while we are far away)
-Chest splitter is ok, the cool down is nice, but the amount of mana you use in group combat is way too high, if you spam CS and SS you run your mana down way too fast and if your'e not careful you wont have enough left for veng. to get back all the lost mana. Also good rogues who see you use CS will always run circles around you making CS useless because it barely hits anything.
-Windmill, useful for quick kills especially with the damage and crit buff from veng, will destroy rogues and mages 1v1, and in groups it will do damage to the entire enemy team, IMO the cool down is balanced for what it gives you. Just watch the mana.
-I found Rally Cry useless because even with the dodge boost you will still take massive damage from rogues and the cool down was too long for me. It is effective only if you are the type of warrior who runs away and picks up scraps (speed boost).
-Veng is awesome nuff said.
-You need horn to survive an entire game without dying while also killing the entire enemy team nuff

Remember this was just my experience spending 75 plat on different combos of respecs. The build I posted above is the one I use still. I thought scotchtape's would work for me but it doesnt so meh.

Enisceloz
01-22-2013, 05:56 PM
Basically the build I posted on this thread. Works great for PvE, now that I have strategy down in Pvp I consistently kill at least 3 per life in PvP. My k/d is great, i'd recommend using this build just tweak it to include the passive for strength.

Also everyone, I recently experimented with a lot of builds including Scotchtape's PvP build here's what went down for me -
-Jug. increases how long you can survive incredibly but I found it not worth it because alone it will not keep you alive in the long run (cool down) and also when used with horn and veng.
you can stay alive forever but never get a kill. You NEED at least 2 attack skills to be an effective killer in PvP.
-Axe Throw is hilarious, especially when you keep trolling the flag carrier by letting them run away then using axe throw to reel them back. Good times. But not a very effective killer, especially when you it's 2v1/3v1
-Skyward Smash is IMO the most useful warrior attack skill, it allows you to catch up to targets that are running and close the gap between you and a rogue or mage (which is very important, we dont want them to get off arrows/fireballs while we are far away)
-Chest splitter is ok, the cool down is nice, but the amount of mana you use in group combat is way too high, if you spam CS and SS you run your mana down way too fast and if your'e not careful you wont have enough left for veng. to get back all the lost mana. Also good rogues who see you use CS will always run circles around you making CS useless because it barely hits anything.
-Windmill, useful for quick kills especially with the damage and crit buff from veng, will destroy rogues and mages 1v1, and in groups it will do damage to the entire enemy team, IMO the cool down is balanced for what it gives you. Just watch the mana.
-I found Rally Cry useless because even with the dodge boost you will still take massive damage from rogues and the cool down was too long for me. It is effective only if you are the type of warrior who runs away and picks up scraps (speed boost).
-You need horn to survive an entire game without dying while also killing the entire enemy team nuff

Remember this was just my experience spending 75 plat on different combos of respecs. The build I posted above is the one I use still. I thought scotchtape's would work for me but it doesnt so meh.

This build is just overall EFFECTIVE and EFFICIENT. I never PvPed in an STS game before so I had my doubts, but something told me it was going to work great lol. And this is my Hybrid Tank/DPS Build lol jk. But I think I had posted this set up first in the forums. And yeah I have 3 Skill Points on Might!

Ladycandyheal
01-22-2013, 10:20 PM

Just by replacing Axe throw with Windmill made a big difference in my PVP because I got the most kills ever today! Thank you!

This is a terrific and good example of a solid Winning Warrior PVP build

Destructible
01-23-2013, 01:09 AM
I'm a little lost on what you're saying. Vengful Blood doesn't have any upgrade that affects movement imparing effects.

Oh my bad, i got a lil lost too :/ *Corrected* Anyway Vengeful Blood seems to not have any movement impairing effects in PvP.

Kenoon
01-23-2013, 01:29 AM
I think the usual HoR, Vengeful blood, Windmill & Skyward Smash pve build might work better for PvP especially when fighting in crowds.

Gassyllama
01-24-2013, 04:44 PM
I think the usual HoR, Vengeful blood, Windmill & Skyward Smash pve build might work better for PvP especially when fighting in crowds.

Yeah this is exactly the build we are talking about. With this build all you need is some experience and strategy in PvP to compete with anybody, even the best rogues.

Some tips that work for me -

-Don't be a hero, you are more useful to your team alive, when charging a group or just 1v1 if your health gets low just run away and cast horn/veng and go at it again. Most of the time group fights wont follow you, and anyone who chases is more worried about killing you than making sure they are ready to take you after you reset. Sometimes I even let them chase me if I have full health/mana just so they waste their mana and skill so I can get a quick easy kill.
-Know where health packs are and use them. Those things saved me a ton and if used correctly you can take a 1v2 or 1v3 and come out on top.
-Close the gap, when fighting rogues or mages you always need to close the gap and get close for melee. If they can successfully kite you or get in a few skills before you make contact it puts you at a severe disadvantage. Whick is why we use skyward.
-if you can help it try to make the fight gravitate towards your teammates, they can help you kill faster and if the enemy notices it is about to be a 3v1 they may try to run, making an easy kill.
-Know your buffs, when going into a group fight I always use charged horn and make sure my teammates get the buff also, when 1v1 vv rogue or mage i also start with charged horn before I make contact, also squeeze charged veng. in before contact so your skills demolish your foe fast in 1v1. For warriors it is better to wait until you need to use charged horn because you dont have to worry about a massive crit cutting your health in two before you make contact.
-always avoid soloing a group of enemies unless you know they suck. I have been able to come out on top in 1v4/ 1v5 situations in the enemy spawn, but these things are a rarity, CTF is a looser game type, there is nothing shameful about teamwork here.
-Last thing, although our charge attack doesnt have a 90% stun rate like rogues, it is still very effectives for us warriors to use. Whenever I have some time in between cooldowns I use a charged attack to stun the war/rogue/mage im fighting, if you land a stun or two it can put your opponent at a severe disadvantage because now have to take the brunt of your attack and are unable to use a skill to get back in the fight.

So yeah, that is pretty much what I do in PvP, I left like two things out so maybe I can still win when all the warriors catch on to how to pvp. And honestly im sure someone else has PvP strategy mastered by now I hope they can post on here and teach me something new.

Destructible
01-25-2013, 01:17 AM
Yeah this is exactly the build we are talking about. With this build all you need is some experience and strategy in PvP to compete with anybody, even the best rogues.

Some tips that work for me -

-Don't be a hero, you are more useful to your team alive, when charging a group or just 1v1 if your health gets low just run away and cast horn/veng and go at it again. Most of the time group fights wont follow you, and anyone who chases is more worried about killing you than making sure they are ready to take you after you reset. Sometimes I even let them chase me if I have full health/mana just so they waste their mana and skill so I can get a quick easy kill.
-Know where health packs are and use them. Those things saved me a ton and if used correctly you can take a 1v2 or 1v3 and come out on top.
-Close the gap, when fighting rogues or mages you always need to close the gap and get close for melee. If they can successfully kite you or get in a few skills before you make contact it puts you at a severe disadvantage. Whick is why we use skyward.
-if you can help it try to make the fight gravitate towards your teammates, they can help you kill faster and if the enemy notices it is about to be a 3v1 they may try to run, making an easy kill.
-Know your buffs, when going into a group fight I always use charged horn and make sure my teammates get the buff also, when 1v1 vv rogue or mage i also start with charged horn before I make contact, also squeeze charged veng. in before contact so your skills demolish your foe fast in 1v1. For warriors it is better to wait until you need to use charged horn because you dont have to worry about a massive crit cutting your health in two before you make contact.
-always avoid soloing a group of enemies unless you know they suck. I have been able to come out on top in 1v4/ 1v5 situations in the enemy spawn, but these things are a rarity, CTF is a looser game type, there is nothing shameful about teamwork here.
-Last thing, although our charge attack doesnt have a 90% stun rate like rogues, it is still very effectives for us warriors to use. Whenever I have some time in between cooldowns I use a charged attack to stun the war/rogue/mage im fighting, if you land a stun or two it can put your opponent at a severe disadvantage because now have to take the brunt of your attack and are unable to use a skill to get back in the fight.

So yeah, that is pretty much what I do in PvP, I left like two things out so maybe I can still win when all the warriors catch on to how to pvp. And honestly im sure someone else has PvP strategy mastered by now I hope they can post on here and teach me something new.

This build is simply just terrific. I've used it back before PvP, and was surprised to find that it worked in ctf as well. Just to add:

-Speed packs don't work on flag-bearers.
-Skyward Smash stuns even without charging. So from my experience, I've realized that using Skyward Smash uncharged is slightly better when attempting to slow down chasers.

Destructible
01-25-2013, 01:24 AM
This is the build that i used previously for PVE and am still using it for PvP. It's a wonderful build overall. :)

Category: Balanced Offensive and Defensive

Build: A skill build of Vengeful Blood maxed, Horn Of Renew with buff duration and shield, Skyward Smash with damage and stun, and Windmill maxed except for snare. Might 5/5.

Potentials: Hold off opponent team and to hopefully get in a kill or two. No worries about mana.

Limitations: Not as much offensive to contribute to as much kills. Not as much defensive to tank a whole team at once.

Cero
01-25-2013, 09:45 AM
This is the build that i used previously for PVE and am still using it for PvP. It's a wonderful build overall. :)

Category: Balanced Offensive and Defensive

Build: A skill build of Vengeful Blood maxed, Horn Of Renew with buff duration and shield, Skyward Smash with damage and stun, and Windmill maxed. Might 5/5.

Potentials: Hold off opponent team and to hopefully get in a kill or two. No worries about mana.

Limitations: Not as much offensive to contribute to as much kills. Not as much defensive to tank a whole team at once.

yea sky-wind-venge-horn are popular build and is very effective in ctf group fight or from kiters.

but i think you misscounted the skill points

vengefull - 5
might - 5
windmill -5
horn - 3(w/2updgrades)
sky - 3( w/2upgrades)
---------------------
there's only 20skill points:)

dakota1988
01-25-2013, 10:20 AM
anyone been trying juggernaut?

the skill description says it inceases 25% hp, but in reality it only increases ~500 hp maximum. is still viable for pvp?

can someone describe me about the healing part of juggernaut? how does it work, does it heal like the "second wind" in world of warcraft? and how much exactly the heal ticks?

Gassyllama
01-25-2013, 03:46 PM
anyone been trying juggernaut?

the skill description says it inceases 25% hp, but in reality it only increases ~500 hp maximum. is still viable for pvp?

can someone describe me about the healing part of juggernaut? how does it work, does it heal like the "second wind" in world of warcraft? and how much exactly the heal ticks?

Jug does not fair well in PvP because it pretty much wastes a skill slot. You need horn to survive, veng to kill groups, and all jug does is make you last a little bit longer. At this point in the game it heals about as much as Veng does and the damage reduction is hardly noticeable against rogues. Having said that Jug could be amazing for 1v1 PvP but I dont know if AL will ever come to that.

Also now I think we can all agree Horn Veng Skyward and Windmill is the best haha.

Another tip for everyone - learn how to use charge attack because it can do 500+ damage on a crit and has a chance to stun, it the most effective way to continue doing damage in between cool downs.

dakota1988
01-25-2013, 05:28 PM
Jug does not fair well in PvP because it pretty much wastes a skill slot. You need horn to survive, veng to kill groups, and all jug does is make you last a little bit longer. At this point in the game it heals about as much as Veng does and the damage reduction is hardly noticeable against rogues. Having said that Jug could be amazing for 1v1 PvP but I dont know if AL will ever come to that.

Also now I think we can all agree Horn Veng Skyward and Windmill is the best haha.

Another tip for everyone - learn how to use charge attack because it can do 500+ damage on a crit and has a chance to stun, it the most effective way to continue doing damage in between cool downs.

what i was actually ask is the auto-heal skill upgrade (second wind) when you have below 25% hp. how much does it heal? is it a one-time only heal or it keep healing until you go >25% hp?

Cero
01-26-2013, 10:20 AM
Vengefull and jugger(without the auto-heal) actualy doesnt heal.
they just add str which just boost your HP pool.

Enisceloz
01-30-2013, 02:34 AM
I'm still waiting on crestmage to come along and say that I was going to get smashed in PvP lol. My build for the win!!!!

Destructible
01-30-2013, 02:43 AM
yea sky-wind-venge-horn are popular build and is very effective in ctf group fight or from kiters.

but i think you misscounted the skill points

vengefull - 5
might - 5
windmill -5
horn - 3(w/2updgrades)
sky - 3( w/2upgrades)
---------------------
there's only 20skill points:)

Oh yeah it seems that i did. Thanks for telling me :) I'm reciting this build all from memory, not much reliance in that.

crestmage
01-30-2013, 02:52 AM
I'm still waiting on crestmage to come along and say that I was going to get smashed in PvP lol. My build for the win!!!!

You were gonna get smashed in PvP.

You can stop waiting.

Enisceloz
01-31-2013, 12:52 PM
You were gonna get smashed in PvP.

You can stop waiting.

Hahaha thank you sir!

Heiki
02-07-2013, 09:45 PM
what i was actually ask is the auto-heal skill upgrade (second wind) when you have below 25% hp. how much does it heal? is it a one-time only heal or it keep healing until you go >25% hp?

It continues healing as long as you go below 25%. Heal value is around 300 hp per proc. It's quite powerful when you're focused, i dont think ive ever died while under Jugg in pvp.

However, as mentioned by Gassy, you pretty much need HoR to be a decent support (cooldown is also much shorter), Vengeful and at least 2 attack skill.

Im testing Juggernaut as a replacement to HoR and, on occasions, it is really powerful, keeps you going while you are under heavy fire. But it last 15 sec and after that you're dead.

Best use I get out of it is jump into a group, flip Jugg on and start windmilling. Hope to splatter a rogue or a mage on the wall and die hehe. Good times but does not shine in group play.

Hroovitnir
02-08-2013, 11:58 PM
For PvP you must almost certainly have a 3 buff build as most of you have said and use SS as your main mode of dmg and charged reg attacks. I say SS because you can increase its dmg and it can stun and does AOE dmg. I have learned lately too that spamming the attack button without charging can up your DPS enough to secure more kills. But yes AVOID GROUPS!!!

Windmill is honestly one of the worst PvP skills to have its CD is forever and it does the least dmg next to axe. # buff build with 1 attack or 2 buff build, and 2 attack. I am experimenting right now with SS/CS Venge/Jugg and am doing quite well. Although I am considering respecing back to Venge/Jugg/HoR SS Build.

Hroovitnir
02-09-2013, 12:12 AM
How is windmill helping you get kills in PvP it does low dmg, with the buff for dmg its on par with CS i guess...but the cd is forever and with cs doing the same dmg you can spam that skill. Any reasons why Windmill is better that Im missing ? I dont know if just hitting more targts is useful, and CS can hit 3 ratgets anyways.

Heiki
02-09-2013, 01:38 AM
Windmill hits 3 times in a short amount of time which is what makes it interesting. It's more bursary than Ss and CS.

I use CS myself though. I've tried Jugg but dont really like it so much unless I have HOR as well. And SS mas your only attack is a bit measly. My guess is this is why you don't kill peeps fast enough. SS. Plus normal attack is not a lot of damage.

Cero
02-09-2013, 09:04 AM
How is windmill helping you get kills in PvP it does low dmg, with the buff for dmg its on par with CS i guess...but the cd is forever and with cs doing the same dmg you can spam that skill. Any reasons why Windmill is better that Im missing ? I dont know if just hitting more targts is useful, and CS can hit 3 ratgets anyways.

same as what burdmasta ask.

isnt windmill better than chest splitter???

in some point, yes.

windmill

+ greater aoe than cs
+ good for mawing crowds
+ hits 3 enemy in range.area which is 10(-6without upgrade)
+snare
+skill dmg ratio 1:3 against CS
+ 3hits 1cast.
+ easy to use.

- longer cd than CS
- lock other skills when cast for 2-3secs?

Chest splitter
+short cd. makes it a spamming skill. 3:1 skill cast ratio against windmill.
+better dmg than windmill??
+chance for disorientation & and knowckbacks

- hard to control. it only hits those who are in front (180degrees) of you.
-

overall, if you want an crowd skill, windmill is way better. espicialy coz many rogues/mages tries to run around your toon or hide behind the crowd.

i would say CS is good for 1vs1 and windmill for riot.

Hroovitnir
02-10-2013, 12:33 AM
You say windmill hits you 3 times, but is that not for a total of what the damage says it is, 200 or so, 75ish a hit ? ? Or is it 200 per hit, making it 600ish ? That is the real question.

Heiki
02-10-2013, 01:15 AM
No it's not a real question, only thing that's real is that you've never used it before.

You get I.e. 200 x 3.

Hroovitnir
02-10-2013, 01:23 AM
Awesome! If it is 200x3 then you have sold me sir.

Gassyllama
02-10-2013, 06:23 PM
To Hroovitnir -

I disagree that you need three buffs in PvP. I have experimented with the having a lot of buffs and I very strongly feel it limits your ability to kill. Sure you may survive a tad longer but you will have a hard time solo killing groups.

Now windmill is a very good skill, especially for group kills. The CD is really not long for what it gets you... What is it like a 6 sec cool down? That is nothing for the hits it gives you.. The key is to keep your opponent in stun lock and use windmill while timing it with crit buffs, you really wanna maximize your damage output.

The whole Windmill vs Chest splitter argument is very moot to me. If you have the skill to use CS go use it, more power to you. But having to use CS every 3 sec really inhibits your chance to stun lock. Skyward smash is not the only way to stun lock, charging regular attack has a chance to stun lock and on a warrior it has a good range.

Warriors are great because they have a lot of durability and when you are able to keep your opponent in stun lock there is no reason they should beat you, you have a ton of hp and horn of Renew is boss and nice stuns.

Hope this can clear some things up.

Heiki
02-10-2013, 11:04 PM
Gassy CS can stun as well. I've capped to 21 like litterally last night and respecced from CS to Windmill for the occasion. Here is what I noticed.

PVE: my damage has gone up vs groups but DPS gone down vs boss and i'm less able to retain aggro (i used to tap everything vs bosses for max dps as CS cooldown is so short). Damage taken has gone up as I was usually stunning more often.

PVP: more user friendly, awesome slow meaning you can somewhat kite people around, higher burst damage means you kill faster, encourages you to charge your auto-attack while WM is on cooldown. Losing CS stun is not crippling but you have less control over crowds.

Overall my playstyle in PVP changed quite a bit as I now charge everything and it works. Normal attack stuns quite often so you can (sometimes) stunlock some people. Very effective against other wars as they are about to heal. Btw, PvP would be a lot better if we could see people healthbars just saying.

I also agree with Gassy that, sadly, there are very few ways to build a PvP war. I've tested Jugg and it's just suboptimal vs the SW Smash, WM/CS, Veng, HoR build.

ishyrionek
02-13-2013, 05:13 AM
Vengefull and jugger(without the auto-heal) actualy doesnt heal.
they just add str which just boost your HP pool.boost hp pool, and heal, for amount it boost hp pool

It continues healing as long as you go below 25%. Heal value is around 300 hp per proc. It's quite powerful when you're focused, i dont think ive ever died while under Jugg in pvp. I cant understand how exactly it works. Continues = each sec? Each 3 sec? And what about 50% chance?
I wannanteach this after update, but only with 20% ignore effect, cause warrior is tank so or so, so dont need additional healing. Or does he? I dunno cause i cant exactly understand how it works. Could someone wise write it, not in 2-3 words?

Btw, PvP would be a lot better if we could see people healthbars just saying.

That woul ruined fun a bit. Attack or heal. Charge or retreat :-D

Btw i use windmill cause i dont like aiming with cs :-) specialy when its group vs group or 2 vs 1 . But after update i plan to learn cs to, if they ofc do somethink about more place for skills. Dunno only that then 3 cs (+number of targets) + 2 jugg, or 2 cs + 3 jugg ( +healing ).

Heiki
02-13-2013, 05:41 AM
The way juggernaut works is a bit of a black box in my opinion but there are 2 basic components to it:

1. When you drop below 25% health you have 50% chance to heal and you basically get that at every time you get below 25% (i mean you get below, then above, then below again etc. and you get the chance to heal each time).

2. It rerolls that 50% chance either every 0.5 sec or each time you're hit im not sure.

Bottom line is: i've never died with Jugg on, even while focused by an entire enemy team (which is quite hilarious). Too bad it last 15 sec hehe.

ishyrionek
02-13-2013, 12:19 PM
The way juggernaut works is a bit of a black box in my opinion but there are 2 basic components to it:

1. When you drop below 25% health you have 50% chance to heal and you basically get that at every time you get below 25% (i mean you get below, then above, then below again etc. and you get the chance to heal each time).

2. It rerolls that 50% chance either every 0.5 sec or each time you're hit im not sure.

Bottom line is: i've never died with Jugg on, even while focused by an entire enemy team (which is quite hilarious). Too bad it last 15 sec hehe.

I heard that it works only when yours hp flow down 25%+, under it, then it got 50% chances. It wont work, when yours hp is below 25%, when 50% failed. Is that right?
Question 2. How much does it heal? 300 for 1% under 25%?
Question 3. Is there 500 hp cap for 25% hp raise?

Fabrego
02-20-2013, 05:37 AM

So, I didn't read other posts after ou, but. YOU ARE UNSTOPABLE WITH JUG WHEN YOU HAVE 25%left. They can't kill you at all. So after you have heal and veng ready - unstopable. I never died 1:3 - 1:4 . It's just unreal to kill me. My skills : 5/5 veng, 5/5passive str, 3/5 heal, 4/5 smash, 3/5 jug. + NEW WEAPON (captain axe of assault) + hazel. PvP is like nothing. I die only when there are 4 270-282dps rogues + 3k+ warrior attacks me

Kaoscreed
06-07-2015, 09:25 PM
so what are the skills i know horn and SS but what about the other 2 is it HoR and Jugg

boljackz
06-10-2015, 04:15 PM
really windmill for pvp ur kidding..

pvp build

axe-5/5
smash-3/5 2nd and 3rd upgrade only
jugg-4/5 dont get the taunt
heal-4/5 dont get the taunt

venge-5/5 switch with jugg if needed
cs-2/5 last upgarde only for rogue and clash

Froxanthar
06-11-2015, 02:18 AM