PDA

View Full Version : PvP Builds

bluotaku
01-18-2013, 01:26 AM
Hey guys,

I know PvP isn't out yet (tomorrow!), but I'm hoping to get some immediate feedback from those of you who are more experienced with STS PvP system.

I have:

Fireball with 1, 3, 4 upgrade
Gale with all upgrades
Frost bolt with 3 upgrade
Heal with no upgrades

3/5 Int passive
5/5 Movement speed passive

I'm not thinking in terms of killing power but in terms of winning CTF games. What do you guys think?

SuRfY
01-18-2013, 04:29 AM
I think heal with regen would help, especially when on the move and under constant attack. :P

yuriramos
01-18-2013, 10:35 AM
Watchers rifle of force would be the pvp weapon of choice. its underrated but sooner or later mages will switch to it. Hi damage with push proc.

Deadbite
01-18-2013, 10:37 AM
How do you know a set date??? It was an estimate it said tommarow at the earliest. B
Not gArantied.

CosmoxKramer
01-19-2013, 01:51 PM
Watcher's Rifle is amazing, i definitely use it in pvp and the Push Back proc works great. I love kiting as a match and laughing as i fireball stun, lightning stun, frost slow, and shoot them in their face as i run from them

bluotaku
01-19-2013, 04:44 PM
Yeah I've been using watch rifle over flame strike. I was hoping we would be cc machines of death, but a lot of our abilities have been disabled :( but oh well still fun

Haowesie
01-20-2013, 12:31 AM
+1 on Watcher's rifle... I find spamming flamestrike is futile against warrior and rogue in CTF/PvP. So the extra damage the rifle gives for charged skill is well worth it.

I currently have Fireball, Gale, Lightning and Timeshift... And I'm considering using my four points I used in passive for a fifth skill that I can switch to for CTF/PvP.

So the question is which skill should I put for, Heal or Shield?