PDA

View Full Version : Klaas bug report

DEFENESTRATION
01-18-2013, 11:45 AM
A few minutes ago I logged in on my iphone 4 w/ IOS 5.1.1 and clicked on my alert for (on the char select screen if it matters) to collect my free chest as it was ready. I spawned in next to him and clicked on him. The dialogue with him opened with the timer counting down from 7:59 hours as if I just recieved my reward but I did not recieve anything.

DEFENESTRATION
01-19-2013, 09:46 AM
Uh it happened again the next time I went to Klaas. I'd appreciate it if a GM or dev could address this rather than ignore it.

Valsacar
01-19-2013, 10:13 PM
Sometimes if you tap the screen it takes away the screen before you get to see the reward, I've done it many times, you still get the reward just have no idea what it was.

Jcyee
01-19-2013, 11:08 PM
If you tap your screen multiple times, you'll miss what your gift is. Check your "Elixirs" page on your avatar screen to see if you received anything new.

Busterbiebe
01-23-2013, 03:02 PM
The same thing has happened to me and I thought it was what the others said, but actually, there weren't any elixirs even. But I believe that if you're positive you didn't get elixir, he probably gave you either health potions,(check), possibly a story token,(check satchel), or rarely happening to me, crumby gear that's usually what you find in a copper chest.

Busterbiebe
01-23-2013, 03:04 PM
Sometimes if you tap the screen it takes away the screen before you get to see the reward, I've done it many times, you still get the reward just have no idea what it was. yep that's it

bronislav84
01-24-2013, 09:01 AM
Also check to see if you have more pots. He sometimes gives pots.

Or chest inventory for an egg.