PDA

View Full Version : Galaxy S2 Skyrocket vs iPhone 4?

Areufa
01-18-2013, 05:33 PM
Getting a new phone, can't really decide which. I don't have the money to get the S3 or the iPhone 5, because they still cost a few hundred dollars with a 2yr upgrade:( But I was just wondering if there is a definite answer as to which one is "better," or if anyone has had one of these and if they run good with PL or not. Looking for positive answers, not people commenting on how I can't afford anything better. Any positive comments are welcome:)

Vilified
01-19-2013, 04:30 PM
I'm on an iphone4 it runs the game fairly well but I'm also on a 1mbps connection speed so I imagine if I can run it with a small-medium amount of lag it would run almost flawlessly with a good connection

Edit: the lag isn't horrible everything still runs smoothly but players and mobs seem to be a little bit further away than they appear when your running at them or closer than they appear if your running away other Han that no problems

Seiyen
01-19-2013, 04:39 PM
Why not galaxy s3 mini?

Cascade
01-19-2013, 06:20 PM
I'm on an iphone4 it runs the game fairly well but I'm also on a 1mbps connection speed so I imagine if I can run it with a small-medium amount of lag it would run almost flawlessly with a good connection

Edit: the lag isn't horrible everything still runs smoothly but players and mobs seem to be a little bit further away than they appear when your running at them or closer than they appear if your running away other Han that no problems

I think he means the overall productivity of the phone not how it runs the game.