PDA

View Full Version : whos the best?

Y O L O
01-18-2013, 07:05 PM
i think warriors r the best becaus:

so i was just ctf'ing bous and a nub rogue was tagging along bous and we were tanks so when we were fighing the togue kept on getting owned and bous never died.
warriors are the best in high lvl guys and they can tank almost freaking anything i alrdy got 30+ kills with just the rogue, so my advice ppl i think warriors r the best

SuRfY
01-18-2013, 07:18 PM
Seems like crit doesn't happen often when I hit warriors. Crit hit mages very oftenly. Hit 2.8k crit on a mage just now. Had 5 charged aimed shot and the warrior is still alive. Must be some strong armour.

-kyleww
01-18-2013, 08:27 PM
i think warriors r the best becaus:

so i was just ctf'ing bous and a nub rogue was tagging along bous and we were tanks so when we were fighing the togue kept on getting owned and bous never died.
warriors are the best in high lvl guys and they can tank almost freaking anything i alrdy got 30+ kills with just the rogue, so my advice ppl i think warriors r the best
Well, you were fighting a "nub" rogue, so they were obviously new to the game and didnt really know what they were doing, so they shouldnt exactly be difficult for you to kill

But imo, sorc is awesome for pvp. im doing L16 pvp w/ it atm and my kdr is about 6-1

xcainnblecterx
01-18-2013, 11:21 PM
Rouge the best. 1 hit auto a sorc.is.dead....fml. At least i can catch flags ok