PDA

View Full Version : huh???

cookiez
01-18-2013, 07:26 PM
Can't access? I'm not a bad boy, banned, or have an infraction. Why can I not access insiders area? I've done it before...

Multibird
01-18-2013, 08:03 PM
you're a troll..have a good day!

Zeus
01-18-2013, 08:07 PM

You're the troll and you did not give him his answer. Therefore, your statement has a lot of irony. Run along now and have a good day. :)

Cookiez, is your browser set in private mode? Sometimes it will not recognized you as signed in when you click a link, like Insider access" on forums, therefore say that you do not have permission.

Otherwise, make sure you are signed in.

Unxtoxic
01-18-2013, 09:07 PM
Same thing with me ^_^ I apparently don't have access to it anymore. I tried to Pm samhayne but he hasn't replied back yet. Lmk if you find anything as well. Thanks!

Unxtoxic
01-18-2013, 09:10 PM

You're the troll and you did not give him his answer. Therefore, your statement has a lot of irony. Run along now and have a good day. :)

Cookiez, is your browser set in private mode? Sometimes it will not recognized you as signed in when you click a link, like Insider access" on forums, therefore say that you do not have permission.

How do we know if Private mode is active? And I'm pretty sure I am logged in if I can post on threads. Sooo something else might be wrong.

Multibird
01-18-2013, 09:47 PM

Thank you Sir but where do I run?

MightyMicah
01-18-2013, 09:49 PM

It's impossible to run anywhere and remain in the same exact place. The implication is to run anywhere. Because anywhere you run to is not here. ;)

Multibird
01-18-2013, 09:53 PM
It's impossible to run anywhere and remain in the same exact place. The implication is to run anywhere. Because anywhere you run to is not here. ;)

That anywhere you say..refuses to keep me away

cookiez
01-18-2013, 10:32 PM

Off my thread plox

cookiez
01-18-2013, 10:33 PM

And thank you Apollo!

I am using the mobile application...so I don't think so.

LwMark
01-18-2013, 11:12 PM
Here

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/foru...er-Information

Unxtoxic
01-18-2013, 11:13 PM
Here

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/foru...er-Information

Dead link? Sorry not letting me click on it.

LwMark
01-18-2013, 11:14 PM
Ik hold up

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?128-Spacetime-Insider-Information

Multibird
01-19-2013, 03:05 PM
bye bye....

cookiez
01-19-2013, 03:12 PM
Still dead

Unxtoxic
01-20-2013, 06:59 PM
Was able to gain access on my desktop but still no access on my android. Any help please ^_^