PDA

View Full Version : Ursan needs to be able to set up his own combos!!!

Protank
09-22-2010, 08:23 PM
old thread I just remembered..

Edit:

thx for the combo it rocks!

best devs

Nightarcher
09-22-2010, 09:38 PM
In my opinion, giving bears solo combos would be terrible in PVP. The nature of bears is that they can survive longer, and do more sustained damage over time, as opposed to the large burst damage of Hot Flash or Shattering Scream.

Also, with a shock lance and some skill, tanks can often debuff their enemy to the point where they can easily KO them with some slashes and stomp. Any more DPS would be ridicluous for bears.

--

Note: I'm not against the idea of combos for bears. The problem is the damage they can already do and how much damage it would do. And the fact that they already have a huge (too much in my opinion) amount of stun capability coupled with Beckon rules out any freezing or stunning combo. Maybe in future levels with more skills or something, after they rebalance everything.

Protank
09-22-2010, 10:14 PM
I do see your point. Guess im just getting greedy

TheLaw
09-23-2010, 08:45 PM
not sure how i didi a combo last time when PvPing, i used my IntBear and used my normal set of moves then the 'Terror' combo came on. My cousin says its Attract then stomp, but i tried it and wont work. FYi my IntBear wasnt using freeze weapons.

Royce
09-23-2010, 08:57 PM
not sure how i didi a combo last time when PvPing, i used my IntBear and used my normal set of moves then the 'Terror' combo came on. My cousin says its Attract then stomp, but i tried it and wont work. FYi my IntBear wasnt using freeze weapons.

The terror combo is from hellscream and nightmare. A warrior bear can't do that on his own, but an Int bear with a dark/mojo/djinn wand can do it because of the wand's nightmare proc ;)

Protank
09-24-2010, 08:11 AM
I do see your point. Guess im just getting greedy

Ok idc if i seem gready. I want a skill based combo for my bear even if its just 25 damage. idc i just want to be able to tap two skills like my other toons.

And thx royce ima chech into that. Cool but still need a weap to set it up :/

Jsaieagle
09-29-2010, 06:46 AM
I saw many tanks doing terror combo with lance or spear, I think it's not relative to the nightmare proc

KingFu
09-29-2010, 07:12 AM
The terror combo is from hellscream and nightmare. A warrior bear can't do that on his own, but an Int bear with a dark/mojo/djinn wand can do it because of the wand's nightmare proc ;)

Or with a desert shadow staff, dark matter, or any staff, or wand with a nightmare proc;)

I saw many tanks doing terror combo with lance or spear, I think it's not relative to the nightmare proc

Was there an enchantress or any int char near them? I know it does require a dark weapon since my archer surf to be an int bird and I tested it :)

Royce
09-29-2010, 09:03 AM

Trust me, you didn't see that bear set off terror on its own. There must have been a mage nearby ;)