PDA

View Full Version : i saw a ribbit in CTF -_-

nicoB
01-18-2013, 08:56 PM
Idk if its a glitch but i saw a warrior in CFT with a ribbit and he owned the arena and i know pets arent supposed to be in CTF i dont have any proof because i cant take screen shots :( . and its against the rules to post names.so has anyone else seen this??

KingFu
01-18-2013, 08:57 PM
My understanding of it, having played AL once, is that you can have pets in PVP, and you get their stats added to yours, they just can't attack.

Jcyee
01-18-2013, 09:03 PM
Well it shouldn't be there then... Try emailing sts to report it to see if they know anything about it

Royce
01-18-2013, 09:03 PM
They're not supposed to be allowed. They said it's an auto dismiss on entry to the arena. I wonder if that's all they did and you can simply recall them after entering :p

Ladycandyheal
01-18-2013, 09:19 PM
The stable is greyed out, so not sure how they did it. Someone actually posted a pic of a player with Wrathjaw in CTF

nicoB
01-18-2013, 09:24 PM
An email wont do any good. i dont have any proof and the stable i disabled. you cant even look at your pets in CTF. the guy had ribbit jumping behind him the whole match. When i aked him about it he gave me one of these :P . any input on this sam?

Ladycandyheal
01-18-2013, 11:36 PM
My guildmates experienced the pet glitch. I saw one of the goats and ribbit in CTF but they didn't fight of course

wowdah
01-18-2013, 11:52 PM
The players are summoning them when the entering bar is still loading... So when they are just about to go in they summon them. I thinks it's kind of cheap lol especially ribbit and such health regen pets

Ladycandyheal
01-19-2013, 12:16 AM
Nexus added nothing while I had it in PVP

Oops, pet does keep me buffed until it is hungry

Pokozo
01-19-2013, 01:49 AM
it happend to my mage with cinder, idk how, and i saw a warrior with malison in CTF

Bad
01-19-2013, 02:33 AM
i noticed two different ways i can have a pet in a pvp flag match.

sam or justg lets take this to pm's if u cant recreate or if u need to know how this is done.

Muli
01-19-2013, 04:17 AM
I saw 2 malisons in pvp today!

Ladycandyheal
01-19-2013, 04:37 AM
Oops, pets DO keep buffs on me in CTF. A guildmate says on the PC, he can activate his pets arcane ability but don't think we iOS users can but not sure

Serancha
01-19-2013, 05:41 AM
The players are summoning them when the entering bar is still loading... So when they are just about to go in they summon them. I thinks it's kind of cheap lol especially ribbit and such health regen pets

That's not how I landed in there with my pet. I was just trying to get in the same game as one of my friends. Once you are in, you cannot dismiss. Your statement implies that everyone in there with pets is dishonest, but I doubt the majority would even think to do something convoluted such as what you describe. Just my opinion - I know most people were trying to get into matches with their pals though.

Jimmeh
01-19-2013, 06:49 AM
Oops, pets DO keep buffs on me in CTF. A guildmate says on the PC, he can activate his pets arcane ability but don't think we iOS users can but not sure

Indeed, it seems pressing 5 on chrome activates the arcane ability.

For those who were curious, until the next patch (I assume) you can bring your pet in by having it pre-summoned, then clicking "Join" (a friend) rather than joining at Windemoore or Kraag.

Hope that evens out the playing field.

Edwinz
01-19-2013, 12:02 PM
I have tested too on how to summon pet to arena pvp... when u going in and the loading bar is loading, faster go to ur Stable n chose the pet u wan to summon before u r load into the arena. About ppl saying their pet auto went in with them this issue I not sure sorry...

Samhayne
01-19-2013, 01:04 PM
Hey gang. Yup, we are aware of the issues with pets in games. We'll get it sorted next week. If anything pets are likely to be a further part of PvP going forward.

Vystirch
01-19-2013, 01:24 PM
Hey gang. Yup, we are aware of the issues with pets in games. We'll get it sorted next week. If anything pets are likely to be a further part of PvP going forward.

Yah!

Serancha
01-19-2013, 03:46 PM

Woohoo!!! Great news!

Rare
01-19-2013, 05:20 PM
It's it ok to post how to do it then? So everyone can do it?