PDA

View Full Version : Sound problem

skrapicoco
01-18-2013, 09:10 PM
when capturing flag and finishing map its so bad it sounded like a broken speaker i encountered this since the app update

here is a short vid
my phone is samsung infuse 4g
laptop windows 7
desktop windows 8
tried it on each device same sound

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDiUQGfvZgs

Jig
01-18-2013, 10:47 PM
Dam you and your 203 ping... I don't have problem with the sound for me.. Must be because of your device..

oneofthem
01-18-2013, 11:00 PM
Same for me I have problems with sounds at the end of a CTF game.

KnightSkye
01-19-2013, 07:15 AM
I have the same issues, although not just with the End-PvP Jingle. My rhino's sound effects seem to cause issues as well or when many sound effects are combined

skrapicoco
01-19-2013, 02:43 PM
Dam you and your 203 ping... I don't have problem with the sound for me.. Must be because of your device..
lol jig the ping is because no is there but me hahah

btw its not my device i tried it on my laptop and desktop as well

Same for me I have problems with sounds at the end of a CTF game.
exactly

I have the same issues, although not just with the End-PvP Jingle. My rhino's sound effects seem to cause issues as well or when many sound effects are combined

yeah ive been using my devices ever since i play pl and when im playing music with high volume and bass its not like that i can post a vid if necessary too i hope they fix this soon

Jig
01-23-2013, 08:51 AM
lol jig the ping is because no is there but me hahah

btw its not my device i tried it on my laptop and desktop as well

I'v been in a locked game by-myself I get still 450-800+ so yeah lucky me :)

Well thats strange havent tried on my pc might have to

jay.rizzle.
01-23-2013, 11:58 AM
I am also experiencing this same issue on several devices.it would be nice if someone could shine a light on the issue.

aholling
01-24-2013, 12:06 AM
I also have the same problem, but it's not just in that instance... I also get the same bad sounds from the pve stuff like in the nuri's arc and some others. It sounds like the sound files are being played at 8000Hz or 11025 Hz instead of 44100 Hz.

skrapicoco
01-28-2013, 12:31 PM
i hope dev saw this

cookiez
02-03-2013, 06:22 PM
Same!

Probably won't be fixed for years cause devs only care about arcane legends now..I mean not to be ungrateful or anything (2 classes, etc..) but all our issues and requests (new pvp game mode, even just one, sound issues, many other suggestions, etc..) aren't even talked about. I mean the only dev i see on pl forums (rarely) is justg and He only locks threads and bans people.....I remember when multiple devs would respond to nearly all of these threads...

P.S. not meant as an insult, just pointing our facts...and expressing my opinion