PDA

View Full Version : skill and passive points

wollner72
01-19-2013, 01:55 AM
Really what happened to simple whats the deall with all these game with these point systems. Build for this build for that spend money to make better build. Really im not fcking rick and i think there are others that feel the same!!!! Games good, but this fcking point system for dps attack, strght, health, dex, int really ! Like ii said games cool , but point system sucks!!!!!!

ShadowGunX
01-19-2013, 01:56 AM
so u r a fan of zenonia eh?
u better remake ur current toon or jst reskill. it cost only 5plats. no big deal. look sme guides nd then giv points

Jcyee
01-19-2013, 02:32 AM
Point system works just fine.

And I'm not rich either, try your free platinum offers from w3i.

Energizeric
01-19-2013, 03:00 AM
With the recent plat sale, plat was available for as little as 3.3 cents each. That means 5 plat is less than 17 cents. If you can't afford 17 cents, then "I'm not rich" is an understatement, and I doubt you would have the money to buy a device to play the game, nor would you be able to afford the internet connection needed to play.

Rare
01-19-2013, 11:11 AM
Really what happened to simple whats the deall with all these game with these point systems. Build for this build for that spend money to make better build. Really im not fcking rick and i think there are others that feel the same!!!! Games good, but this fcking point system for dps attack, strght, health, dex, int really ! Like ii said games cool , but point system sucks!!!!!!

Who is Rick? Does he rage a lot too? Btw, I agree. I also am not Rick.

Patricks
01-19-2013, 04:47 PM

Who is Rick? Does he rage a lot too? Btw, I agree. I also am not Rick.

I'm super fcking Rick. Ricker than the rickest rickie rick.