PDA

View Full Version : French patch

Syllin
01-19-2013, 03:13 AM
French player want to have a French patch of your game please and more class thanks ^o^

Videa
01-19-2013, 05:27 AM
If I could add something on that. Fix the language filter so that we stop getting muted. Just replace curse words with *** or something. Getting muted is really frustrating especially when doing record runs and you let go a curse word in the heat of the moment and then you are unable to communicate strat to your party.

Anyways, my point to post on this thread here is because of things like this,

In english douche = douchebag = censored and gets yourself muted
In french douche = shower

I don't need to explain how frustrating it is to get muted while you didn't even had bad intentions.

Takezaki
01-20-2013, 05:47 PM
If I could add something on that. Fix the language filter so that we stop getting muted. Just replace curse words with *** or something. Getting muted is really frustrating especially when doing record runs and you let go a curse word in the heat of the moment and then you are unable to communicate strat to your party.

Anyways, my point to post on this thread here is because of things like this,

In english douche = douchebag = censored and gets yourself muted
In french douche = shower

I don't need to explain how frustrating it is to get muted while you didn't even had bad intentions.

Yeah I feel the same, there are alot of words in french that you can get muted for.

I'm all for ****, why mute people? Unless they spam 50 chat lines a minute I don't really see the need.

I'll help translate the whole game in french if need be ;)

Sur ce, je saute dans la douche!