PDA

View Full Version : The Lost Avian....

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-22-2010, 10:14 PM
"April 11, 2010

I am currently writing this hidden behind a small crate. They are searching for me. There is not much I can do with my bow, so I have to keep running. I have lost all hope in escaping the Twilight Alterra. Like all those poor victims who have suffered the alien's powerful lance spear, I, too, might be a victim, and I just have to keep running and running.

Oh no....they have found me! No! Nooooooooo!!!!!buifreyibrffyuruvycdwhibevibyverbet"

To be continued.....

The Lost Enchantress...

April 27, 2010

"I have ran out of mana! I cannot defend myself anymore! Sometimes I pray to the almighty queen for assistance, but it just gets worse and worse. I recently had a leg paralysis from an alien blaster's lightning affect, and it seems to get worse.

Right now I can only limp away, and those god forsaken spears are going to strike me sooner or later.

Oh no....I've just heard that my avian assistance has been taken, I've got to assist him, but-

Oh no! They have found me! Save me please!!!!xiybibyrvybiybiwybiwrcybivyibwrvyiwbriyb veryibvfeviybvfevyieviyevfiybfv

To Be Continued....

The Lost Bear...

April 30, 2010

"My enchantress and avian friend has been taken hostage, and I have received a note telling me to come to the alien's castle and set them free. I've got to find a better way to defend myself. This god forsaken broken sword won't help me in the least bit.

Damn!

I'm the only survivor, searching for a way to live in this alienated realm known as Twilight Alterra. And now, I'm in a dilemma: Going to surrender to the aliens or use my pride to save my friends, which is extremely unlikely.

I am currently hiding in a small basement not too far from the castle, and now I've got to save my friends? Screw it! I need better equipment dammit!!!!!

~heroicdestiny

To Be Continued....

P.S. Sorry for making seperate threads about each character, THIS is the official one.

Kingofhurtz
09-22-2010, 10:16 PM
O.o "Thats all I have to say about thatt" -Forrest Gump

FluffNStuff
09-22-2010, 10:31 PM
you need to start a thread and then reply a couple times with place holders

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-22-2010, 10:32 PM
you need to start a thread and then reply a couple times with place holders

Place holders?

Raxie
09-22-2010, 10:34 PM
what's with these random stories?

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-22-2010, 10:35 PM
what's with these random stories?

Well, you know the old saying:

I f33l l13k it!

FluffNStuff
09-22-2010, 10:36 PM
Place holders?

You start a thread, and hopefully no one replies right away. You then reply a couple times to your own message with just 'placeholder 1', 'placeholder 2' etc. Then when you want to add to the story, you edit those posts.