PDA

View Full Version : Just made my first rogue character

Sharaobic
01-19-2013, 07:29 AM
Hey guyz, I just made my first rogue toon, my other one is warrior.I wonder if my skill set Shadow veil, shadow piercer, combat medic, and the one with flying daggers :congratulatory: I thought of trying noxiois bolt, aimed shot and shadow arrow, but ppl say there iz a glitch.:wink: :applause:

Bless
01-19-2013, 07:31 AM
Aimed shot 5/5.

Abuse
01-19-2013, 07:43 AM
Hey guyz, I just made my first rogue toon, my other one is warrior.I wonder if my skill set Shadow veil, shadow piercer, combat medic, and the one with flying daggers :congratulatory: I thought of trying noxiois bolt, aimed shot and shadow arrow, but ppl say there iz a glitch.:wink: :applause:

Aimed Shot is the best Skill for every Rogue, you should upgrade it to 5/5.
I also like Nox Bolt for Bosses and PvP, Razor Shield (Flying Daggers) is pretty good for large Groups of enemys. (+20% Dodge are also nice).
The last skill is your personal preference, I decided to choose Shadow Veil to support my Party and me, Combat Medic can be helpful but a Sorcerer or Warrior with AOE Heal is much better in Healing so I don't like this skill.

Crabmeat
01-19-2013, 09:38 AM
Aimed Shot, Nox Bolt, Shadow Pierce and max dex+str passives for PVP

Sharaobic
01-20-2013, 03:01 AM
combat medic heals based on your total HP? not bonus damage? with upgrade 40% hp restore is very good and save many pots. Rogue can also make health packs in advance before approaching a boss.