PDA

View Full Version : Quitting PL

vulgarstrike
09-22-2010, 10:19 PM
No I'm not.. who am I kidding! I love this game. the planned out gameplay, the early balance, the mechanics, the beautiful deisgn, the wonderful dev team, speedy feedback, steady player base, engaging combat, it's all what makes this game amazing! I mean, I have never gotten banned surprisingly, so I don't know what that's like, but dude, this game is amazing, no one cares if you're quitting. I'm fine playing this game over and over again. I'd much rather be farming ao2 than be studying AP bio and succeeding in school. (I still have As in all my AP classes)

I will be the first to complain about a problem, but hey, appreciate the game once in a while. go to a towne instance and chat with the npc and find out about their lives

talk to your old and new friends in pocket legends. gift some pinks send some love, help out a newb for the hell of it.
let banned give you it from the back.
this is a wonderful game, and as long as this game's servers are active, I will never quit playing the best apple app made.

Kingofhurtz
09-22-2010, 10:22 PM
:( a cruel joke...whatever happened to Prove you Excellence or whatever the group was called...I think it died...:( "Thats all I have to say about that" - Forrest Gump

FluffNStuff
09-22-2010, 10:28 PM
Can I STILL have your stuff?

vulgarstrike
09-22-2010, 10:35 PM
Can I STILL have your stuff?

no. I give items away if I feel like it, as my signature states.
i freaking love this game I can't afford to lose gold.