PDA

View Full Version : Totally not fair and unbalance

CsLslts
01-19-2013, 10:21 AM
My character > Armor 1002 Health 3000 even strong abit rogue player then can few hits K.O me..i really felt that very unfair ! and the CTF kills ranking learderboard just for rogue?i dont think warrior and sorcerer can kill so much compare to rogue.thats just my opinion for this pvp.

serhat
01-19-2013, 11:03 AM
+1 in my opinion, rouge has advantage, and that freezing thing annoying me, some rouge skills freezing enemies, but warriors dont have skill like that. Whats the point of pvp , if i cant move or cant use skill

lsd_centaur
01-19-2013, 11:08 AM
Yea something has to be done about rouges skill. I can only kill them with shield on(im a sorc). Also its a bit unfair since other classes will have hard time being on the pvp kills board. I noticed that most of them are rogues due to there fast kill.
Ign: DatsWatSheSed

Edwinz
01-19-2013, 11:56 AM
Y STS wont readjust warriors DPS & Damage ...

D-:
01-19-2013, 12:01 PM
Just because you're too noob to kill a rogue, doesn't mean you complain about it.

Tilax
01-19-2013, 12:02 PM
MAN I HATE IT! and its a like a LB for Rouges only and also the fact that Rouges always use SS or Nox and steal kills like in the last minute -_- Warriors and Sorcs need to get powered

Diedes
01-19-2013, 12:04 PM
Yup, rogues keep on oneshotting me (Sorc).. With my winter furys gear, the only class I can manage to kill is other sorcs:P

Vystirch
01-19-2013, 12:18 PM
My character > Armor 1002 Health 3000 even strong abit rogue player then can few hits K.O me..i really felt that very unfair ! and the CTF kills ranking learderboard just for rogue?i dont think warrior and sorcerer can kill so much compare to rogue.thats just my opinion for this pvp.

Wow everyone gets one shouted be grateful. Now there is one this rouges don't have you can take advantage of...... They don't have a stun. So if you do it right, just run in there and stun them.

CsLslts
01-19-2013, 12:43 PM
serhat i agree with that..rogue has everything skill like slow,freezing,critical,and the one of the skill is too much pain and cooldown second is very fast! i cant even move and 3000 hp and 1000 armor was died like that..how can i continue to play like this?its actually made me mad

lsd_centaur
01-19-2013, 01:00 PM
Just because you're too noob to kill a rogue, doesn't mean you complain about it.

Ugh dude no need for that comment. How is it s complaint when its a fact.
Yeaa all I do is stun most of the time and kill fast with thunder since it has a low recharge time.

Justg
01-19-2013, 01:25 PM
Folks, it is in BETA. That means we'll be tweaking the system and the balance. Non-dramatic feedback helps tons, sweeping generalizations don't.

Vystirch
01-19-2013, 01:25 PM
Folks, it is in BETA. That means we'll be tweaking the system and the balance. Non-dramatic feedback helps tons, sweeping generalizations don't.

Yes plz people.

asifaiab
01-19-2013, 01:28 PM
u just need to get used to pvp, i used to get 1 hit ko and no deaths. now im getting 13 kills per games and 3 deaths

serhat
01-19-2013, 02:20 PM
why we not able to use elixirs in pvp, we should use them, there must be an advantage of premium

Vystirch
01-19-2013, 02:24 PM
u just need to get used to pvp, i used to get 1 hit ko and no deaths. now im getting 13 kills per games and 3 deaths

yep takes time.

why we not able to use elixirs in pvp, we should use them, there must be an advantage of premium

people dont want pvp to come down to gold in the game. because there are alot of players i am sure could not afford pots for pvp. i dont want to see pots.

Fefferi
01-19-2013, 02:44 PM
Mages are indeed an easy target for Rogues but Mages also have to know how to play their class.. I've met just one Mage, as far as now, who was able to kill me (Rogue) in Capture the Flag, everytime before I could even hit him once or twice.. he even killed 2 of us at a time without getting killed! sooo it's not impossible.. stop complaining ppl.. :>

Decrpito
01-19-2013, 03:07 PM
Mages are indeed an easy target for Rogues but Mages also have to know how to play their class.. I've met just one Mage, as far as now, who was able to kill me (Rogue) in Capture the Flag, everytime before I could even hit him once or twice.. he even killed 2 of us at a time without getting killed! sooo it's not impossible.. stop complaining ppl.. :>

Im very happy as i Mage, ppl just have to know skills, for me the easiest targets are other sorceres and rogues, but i can kill warriors to. Actually i have played only a few matches but buy kill ratio is like 140 kills and 30 deaths.

Mrsberry
01-19-2013, 03:31 PM
Pvp has just released give it more testing,builds, and strategy before you claim someone is op.

Alyray
01-19-2013, 04:57 PM
In fact, twenty-four hours had passed since the appearance of the PVP in the game and you're already talking about injustice and how quickly you kill thieves. Give us time, and will lower the skill, the more I noticed that thieves poorest class with respect to life and damage, but critical hits make his own, and is perhaps the most far good class is a thief archer.

Haowesie
01-19-2013, 05:47 PM

Hi Justg, if it's in beta, then would it be fair to say that the current ctf/pvp leaderboards should not have been recorded?

Genuinous
01-19-2013, 05:55 PM
I have all 3 toons on lvl 21 but played mage most. Honestly don't understand all the complaints :) On 1 on 1 I take out 90% of rogues when I have shield on (yes yes I get murdered without it, but it's only fair). So rogue is not that OP... I've seen quite a few mages and wars with 500+ kills easily, most games I can beat rogues in most kills as well.

I think STS has done great with balancing, tho 5 warriors in a bunch is quite impossible to overcome... it's like running into a wall...

Pulenski
01-19-2013, 06:54 PM
I have all 3 toons on lvl 21 but played mage most. Honestly don't understand all the complaints :) On 1 on 1 I take out 90% of rogues when I have shield on (yes yes I get murdered without it, but it's only fair). So rogue is not that OP... I've seen quite a few mages and wars with 500+ kills easily, most games I can beat rogues in most kills as well.

I think STS has done great with balancing, tho 5 warriors in a bunch is quite impossible to overcome... it's like running into a wall...

May I ask what your whole build is? and do you PvE with the same build?

Skidmarkz
01-19-2013, 08:42 PM

Lol 5? 2 warriors is enough to be a wall...

Itoopeo
01-19-2013, 09:51 PM
I play level 17 warrior and got one hit death by lvl 16 rogue. I have full str warrior 600 armor 2500hp. CTF k/d is 170/21

Crabmeat
01-19-2013, 10:02 PM
Most war i encountered just hammer stun, spin & heal, not much skills presented here. That's the biggest problem here, because most of us rogues need a good skill to subdue a war. A little tip from a rogue, normal charged attack has stun ability, careful with that.

lsd_centaur
01-19-2013, 10:09 PM
Also if ya guys are looking to do some pvp together. Add me.
Ign: Datswatshesed

lsd_centaur
01-19-2013, 10:14 PM
I play level 17 warrior and got one hit death by lvl 16 rogue. I have full str warrior 600 armor 2500hp. CTF k/d is 170/21

My kdr (556/487)is horrible brah. But I don't care much about the death or capturing flags lol.

Itoopeo
01-19-2013, 10:27 PM

My kdr (556/487)is horrible brah. But I don't care much about the death or capturing flags lol.

I got 2 flags captured..
I like only killing :)

rAyZ1234
01-19-2013, 11:43 PM
Most war i encountered just hammer stun, spin & heal, not much skills presented here. That's the biggest problem here, because most of us rogues need a good skill to subdue a war. A little tip from a rogue, normal charged attack has stun ability, careful with that.

Lol u just need luck , 2 crit will do

Jimmeh
01-20-2013, 02:14 AM
Any mages have over 700 kills? Just curious what kc's yall mages are at :D

stricker20000
01-20-2013, 03:14 AM
warriors are able to kill rogues, sorcerers and warriors; sorcerers are able to kill rogues,sorcerers and warriors;
rogues are able to kill rogues,sorcerers and warriors.
U need the high damage of rogue for the warriors. if there were no rogues that can kill warriors quite fast u would need 3 players just to kill one warrior. (would take too long otherwise). you are complaining because you want to be able to kill all and never die.

lsd_centaur
01-20-2013, 05:58 AM
Any mages have over 700 kills? Just curious what kc's yall mages are at :D

Im at 628 atm.

Genuinous
01-20-2013, 07:18 AM
May I ask what your whole build is? and do you PvE with the same build?

It's not the same, get a shield, fire, lightning and heal. And learn how and when to put the shield up and when to stun. The rest should be fine.

Btw I hit 1k kills before sleep last night.

Itoopeo
01-20-2013, 08:06 PM
Lol.. today killed alone 5 teaming sorcerers. I was alone in my team because others left

lordJastafarr
01-20-2013, 09:34 PM

Wow everyone gets one shouted be grateful. Now there is one this rouges don't have you can take advantage of...... They don't have a stun. So if you do it right, just run in there and stun them.

Rogues have stun... Rogue kept my warrior from moving the whole fight. I couldnt even get a skill off

Heiki
01-20-2013, 10:38 PM
Every class gets a stun with a charged normal attack. Rogues don't have stuns built on skills though.

linuxjedi
01-21-2013, 12:52 AM
I have been heavily into pvp for the past 8 years in 2 different mmo's. I'm here to tell you rogues are op. Their single target damage is way too high. It should probly be cut in half.

yuriramos
01-21-2013, 12:56 AM
Will the leader boards for pvp reset once beta is done?

Destructible
01-21-2013, 02:34 AM
Rogues have stun... Rogue kept my warrior from moving the whole fight. I couldnt even get a skill off

Charged Skyward Smash as your opening move (for Stun), buff up, then just Windmill the rogue to dust. No dodge in the world can fully avoid Windmill :)

linuxjedi
01-21-2013, 09:56 AM
Rogues are 1 shotting people with a ranged attack. That has to be fixed. Rogue 1- button win = bad

GoodSyntax
01-21-2013, 01:35 PM
@Datswatshesed - you tooled my Rogue over quite a few times :-) Awesome matches!

It all comes down to skill - player skill, not skill abilities. Understand what tools you've got at your disposal and use them effectively. Yes, my rogue can one hit some players, or take people down with a couple of quick hits, but I have also come across warriors who stun me, beat me up, make themselves invincible at the moment that my Aimed Shot charges and then stun me again for the kill. Same goes for Mages who hit me with a fireball, knock me down, launch shield and close in for the kill.

For my Rogue, the secret sauce is hit hard, do as much damage as possible in a short time frame and disengage. Rogues don't have enough armor to engage two or three opponents to win consistently. For me, I start with a charged Aimed Shot, an uncharged Nox Bolt, an uncharged Shadow Piercer and a charged attack. If that doesn't kill my opponent, I charge Shadow Piercer to get in one more hit and disengage. Almost every death I have encountered is because I am double/triple teamed, or I was unable to disengage from my opponent. Tactics play a huge role in CTF, which is why it has been so satisfying thus far.

Personally, I think it is very balanced right now.

What I have noticed is that with most games, there is no sense of teamwork. The best games that I've played used a Warrior to carry the flag, with another warrior and a rogue/mage as backup to kill and tank. Most of the times, I haven't seen a high level of cooperation, with each player going off, getting cornered and killed. Stay together folks - not too hard to do. Keep the pack together with players breaking off to initiate combat, leaving the flag carrier free to reach the goal.

My KDR is not that good because I understand my role in CTF. I am there to be a killing machine and meat for the grinder so my team can score. If I can keep two or three opponents engaged for just a few seconds while the flag carrier proceeds, then I've done my job. My other responsibility is seek and destroy the opposing flag carrier - so even if I can't record the kill, but I can weaken the opponents pack enough so that a backup mage or rogue can finish the kill, then, again, I've done my job.

CTF can be summed up as this:

- Know your skills
- Know your role
- Utilize your teammates
- Stay together

CosmoxKramer
01-21-2013, 01:50 PM
Maybe, for Pvp, you could make it so that the Armor Ratio used to calculate Damage Reduction % is slightly increased that way all damage is slightly reduced and there can be more strategy and skill and less instant killing. It doesn't have to be much, just a slight change to this.

serhat
01-21-2013, 03:36 PM
i have warrior, in pvp i am only capturing the flag and couldnt kill anyone because of my dps 90 :( , but my armor 920 so now i decided to only capture the flag, dont mess with rouges...when i got the flag, going directly to base, i use buffs and they couldnt kill me till arrive base.

in pvp arena , there is speed buffs, unfortunately when i got the flag it is not effective !