PDA

View Full Version : Great start Arcane Fellowship!

Melodicdeath
01-19-2013, 12:02 PM
Bravo guys! I am so proud to have such an INCREDIBLE GUILD, I'm dedicating an entire thread to show big thanks to everyone!With the release of pvp yesterday, there was excitement buzzing around the guild like a swarm of crazed fire flys! None of us knew what to expect, but we all dove right into the test pvp ctf and I must say I am SO impressed AF! Whether we ran in the same or opposing group, EVERYONE displayed excellent teamwork AND sportsmanship! No rage quitting, no harsh feelings, we shot eachother up and had a BLAST! ( Literally hah). Such an awesome group of people, I had so much fun, I was personally up until 4am! Here's to ARCANE FELLOWSHIP! May we dominate pvp and the lb! You guys were on fire yesterday!

Special shout out to Vystirch, Dr. Grimmy, Lonakana, Limsyoker, Applejaqs, Theurgist, Csyui, Rax, and all others I had the pleasure to run with or against, I can't remember everyone atm, but you know who you are! Thank you for the runs AND the challenges! Keep it up guys!

Bless
01-19-2013, 12:13 PM
That ^^ and a lotta LB peeps in our guild =)

Vystirch
01-19-2013, 12:15 PM
Bravo guys! I am so proud to have such an INCREDIBLE GUILD, I'm dedicating an entire thread to show big thanks to everyone!With the release of pvp yesterday, there was excitement buzzing around the guild like a swarm of crazed fire flys! None of us knew what to expect, but we all dove right into the test pvp ctf and I must say I am SO impressed AF! Whether we ran in the same or opposing group, EVERYONE displayed excellent teamwork AND sportsmanship! No rage quitting, no harsh feelings, we shot eachother up and had a BLAST! ( Literally hah). Such an awesome group of people, I had so much fun, I was personally up until 4am! Here's to ARCANE FELLOWSHIP! May we dominate pvp and the lb! You guys were on fire yesterday!

Special shout out to Vystirch, Dr. Grimmy, Lonakana, Limsyoker, Applejaqs, Theurgist, Csyui, Rax, and all others I had the pleasure to run with or against, I can't remember everyone atm, but you know who you are! Thank you for the runs AND the challenges! Keep it up guys!

It was so fun to compair the skills of guildies against other players. And in general I found AF to be a most skilled group of players over others. This just to say that I couldn't imagine a better guild to be blessed with.

-Vys

Raxin
01-19-2013, 12:20 PM
Wish it didnt take so much fanagling to get guild pty in a room. /mashing join key

Vystirch
01-19-2013, 12:21 PM
Wish it didnt take so much fanagling to get guild pty in a room. /mashing join key

Ikr! I cry and weep for the lack of Guild versus Guild!

Melodicdeath
01-19-2013, 12:31 PM
AF would dominate GvG...no doubt in my mind..everyone is so amazingly skilled, we have a high concentration of solid pvpers...just try to dilute us! Muh hahaha!

Arsies
01-19-2013, 06:23 PM
Congrats guys :)

OT: Raxin in there? Maybe I should join you AF!

Cheers
IGN: Zerbrechlich <- Raxin Skullcrusher :D

Vystirch
01-19-2013, 07:38 PM
Congrats guys :)

OT: Raxin in there? Maybe I should join you AF!

Cheers
IGN: Zerbrechlich <- Raxin Skullcrusher :D

Besides raxin we have lonakana applejaqs limstyoker and other great pvpers.

Pm me ig at my main vystirch to get an invite to the guild. We are a lvl20+ guild

drgrimmy
01-19-2013, 09:07 PM
Thanks melo, with some good strategy and good luck us lowly mages are going to show
that it can be done! Congrats to all in our nice little guild on the PvP and pve leaderboards :)

Jimmeh
01-20-2013, 12:16 AM
Such a warm thread. I love it.

Congrats to the Proud Folk in AF :]

Sumit
01-20-2013, 03:11 AM
Yeah we AF members gonna own this time i am sure of it
So many good members.
Ahh i cant post a pic as i am online from my ipad
Had a screenshot of i killing all the 5 members :-(

Sumit
01-20-2013, 03:27 AM
Ahhh had to install another app but i think this should work
http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q696/sumitkarki/7c2007d35980404b7efc30ee98795d73_zps8b666b8e.jpg

Arsies
01-20-2013, 06:52 AM
Besides raxin we have lonakana applejaqs limstyoker and other great pvpers.

Pm me ig at my main vystirch to get an invite to the guild. We are a lvl20+ guild

Ty, sent you a friend request in hope to meet soon ;)

Vystirch
01-20-2013, 09:23 AM
Ty, sent you a friend request in hope to meet soon ;)

Ok cya ig some time.

rkp71
01-20-2013, 01:19 PM
Yes, nice job guild mates!

Ruejade
01-21-2013, 07:56 AM
Yay! XD

Vystirch
01-21-2013, 10:38 AM
Yay! XD

Stop killing me! :p rue you make me so shocked when you play that I want to get better. Seriously you have elite pro player status in my mind.

Ruejade
01-21-2013, 10:18 PM
LOL, then you should play with Limsyoker, I was shot dead repeatedly with no time to retaliate....T.T

Linkincena
01-21-2013, 11:04 PM
I killed limsy, exported junk in 1 vs 1 pvp ha xD

Energizeric
01-22-2013, 02:40 AM
You guys need a decently skilled mage in your guild? I need a new guild.

My guild (Shadow Walkers) was created by a bunch of us from the Dragons Lair guild in PL, but now it seems most of them have grown bored with AL and for the last couple of weeks I'm usually the only one in the guild online most of the time.

I want to join a guild that has lots of active players and where there is some regular guild chat going on much of the time, and where there are at least a few players online most of the time.

Maybe one of you who is a recruiter or officer can shoot me a PM with your IGN so I can find you and get an invite.

drgrimmy
01-22-2013, 03:35 AM

My guild (Shadow Walkers) was created by a bunch of us from the Dragons Lair guild in PL, but now it seems most of them have grown bored with AL and for the last couple of weeks I'm usually the only one in the guild online most of the time.

I want to join a guild that has lots of active players and where there is some regular guild chat going on much of the time, and where there are at least a few players online most of the time.

Maybe one of you who is a recruiter or officer can shoot me a PM with your IGN so I can find you and get an invite.

Of course! We would love to have you. I remember you from pl. Mavninja (mavwitch in pl), one of
our officers, was also in Dragon's Lair in pl. Give me a pm in game if we are on at the same time.
Another fellow mage is always needed :)

Vystirch
01-22-2013, 10:22 AM
LOL, then you should play with Limsyoker, I was shot dead repeatedly with no time to retaliate....T.T

You, Limsy, Apple all make me shiver my pants a bit.

Yes we are always looking for new elite players. We are currently running high 20s to high 30s of players online. Pm drgrimmy or me Vystirch for an invite.

Bless
01-22-2013, 12:04 PM
I wanna try endgame :)

Vystirch
01-22-2013, 12:18 PM

End game is really fun!

Bless
01-22-2013, 12:26 PM

End game is really fun! yeah but 1 went in one match and i sucked lol - cant win if u dont have the best gear :/

Catwomann
01-22-2013, 12:27 PM
Hey every1. Yes, many of us good at PvP. I myself see my game improving daily. I got left behind from other cause didn't player for first two days when PvP was launched. But, meh..,catching up fast. Will maybe make my way through in kills in 2-3 days.

Bless
01-22-2013, 12:29 PM
Meh. Endgame is not my type cuz gear is expensive lmao. Guess ill just keep pro twinking

Vystirch
01-22-2013, 01:50 PM
Hey every1. Yes, many of us good at PvP. I myself see my game improving daily. I got left behind from other cause didn't player for first two days when PvP was launched. But, meh..,catching up fast. Will maybe make my way through in kills in 2-3 days.

Ik I keep getting better also.

Meh. Endgame is not my type cuz gear is expensive lmao. Guess ill just keep pro twinking

It want expensive before PvP emerged. But yah I still need a lvl21 alp... And they aren't cheep.

Energizeric
01-22-2013, 02:41 PM
Yes we are always looking for new elite players. We are currently running high 20s to high 30s of players online. Pm drgrimmy or me Vystirch for an invite.

Drgrimmy already invited me into the guild last night. It was a lot of fun. It's nice to see so much guild chat and have active conversations about everything. :)

Vystirch
01-22-2013, 02:51 PM
Drgrimmy already invited me into the guild last night. It was a lot of fun. It's nice to see so much guild chat and have active conversations about everything. :)

Yah that's why we have our own PvP thread going it is so much fun for us as a guild.

Bless
01-22-2013, 04:02 PM

Yah that's why we have our own PvP thread going it is so much fun for us as a guild. not to mention lots of lb players, diff lvl pvp, farming etc