"youre terrible" when he died then he gets 2 guild members to team me

while spamming

"lucky crit"
"lag"
"you terrible"

pvp is terrible

cookiez
01-19-2013, 12:37 PM
Never heard one of these threads before...

WarTornBird
01-19-2013, 12:39 PM
Yea it happens. I have become very good at hiding behind trees with a forgbow and max dodge. It seems i know only 3 skills. root scream blast. Pretty neat

LwMark
01-19-2013, 12:39 PM
Not pvp on forums he talkin ingame

Noodleleg
01-19-2013, 01:12 PM
Rage quit <3

TEOKILLO
01-19-2013, 01:22 PM
I hate those hypocrits too, thats why it helps to be in a guild

Darkterror
01-19-2013, 02:25 PM
(Everybody is a massive hypocrite) I agree. There is people that like to talk big when they kill you or team you. What is funny its that they keep ignoring that EVERYONE DIES no one can be a "god" on pvp. What really counts on pvp its the fast kill gain and hours of gameplay. Since the leaderboards got ruined and almost imposible to reach with the global coldown. Rushing its the only way to get fast kills. At the cost of reputation, at the cost of being teamed, at the cost of fast deads, at the cost of people calling you names, etc.
There is no rules on pvp the point is to generate drama. It keeps the game going. Have a Full gear set or you wont be able to defend yourself. If you getting teamed just leave?? If you are getting trolled, maby trow some wood to the fire gently. And u might be able to turn the table around and report abusive lenguage. The most important its to keep calm and never get mad. The pvp experience of pocket legends its a big influence in our mood and nerves, it makes u sweat, makes you produce hormones, it makes you hold your device harder without you even noticing. The best we can do its just play on.

Walkhardd
01-19-2013, 02:38 PM
Pl pvp is probably the worst community I've been a part of in any game. (Especially at lower levels.)

Just remember, the players that act like complete idiots are most likely kids/huge losers irl. Tbh, I just laugh when ppl act like this, and if its bad enough, just mute them.

Kiwihawk
01-19-2013, 05:24 PM
Pl pvp is probably the worst community I've been a part of in any game. (Especially at lower levels.)

Just remember, the players that act like complete idiots are most likely kids/huge losers irl. Tbh, I just laugh when ppl act like this, and if its bad enough, just mute them.
Not Huge Losers Just 40 Year Olds Living in there granmothers basement lol

Bless
01-19-2013, 05:40 PM
[QUOTE=Walkhardd:934516] 40 Year Olds Living in there granmothers basement lol hugely overused line.

Kiwihawk
01-19-2013, 06:00 PM
^^^^

Hadesofshadow
01-19-2013, 06:06 PM
^^^^

sorry thought we were doing some weird chain meme thing

Kiwihawk
01-19-2013, 06:34 PM

sorry thought we were doing some weird chain meme thing

Lol

Everyone'sFavMage
01-19-2013, 06:34 PM
Sum peepul r liek dis jus ignor n distroy, dats wut eye du.

Oskitopee
01-19-2013, 06:56 PM
(Everybody is a massive hypocrite) I agree. There is people that like to talk big when they kill you or team you. What is funny its that they keep ignoring that EVERYONE DIES no one can be a "god" on pvp. What really counts on pvp its the fast kill gain and hours of gameplay. Since the leaderboards got ruined and almost imposible to reach with the global coldown. Rushing its the only way to get fast kills. At the cost of reputation, at the cost of being teamed, at the cost of fast deads, at the cost of people calling you names, etc.
There is no rules on pvp the point is to generate drama. It keeps the game going. Have a Full gear set or you wont be able to defend yourself. If you getting teamed just leave?? If you are getting trolled, maby trow some wood to the fire gently. And u might be able to turn the table around and report abusive lenguage. The most important its to keep calm and never get mad. The pvp experience of pocket legends its a big influence in our mood and nerves, it makes u sweat, makes you produce hormones, it makes you hold your device harder without you even noticing. The best we can do its just play on.

You couldn't have said that any better bro

Waug
01-20-2013, 06:28 AM
Hide run team more pls

Rot
01-20-2013, 08:13 AM
*Long speech mode on*

Oh wait, this is influencing my mood, better not let it do so

*Watch movie mode on*

Kthxbye

Piosidon
01-21-2013, 01:55 PM