PDA

View Full Version : Respec bug

Belial81
01-19-2013, 06:55 PM
I have purchase the respec stats and skills for 5 plat, but I was unable to replace my stats, there isn't the " - " button. I was able to respec only my skills... pls give me back my plat or let me respec properly :grumpy:

Silverpegasus
01-20-2013, 01:44 PM
This happens to me too! About 2 months ago when I just started playing AL.
I intended to respec my sorcerer stats points, but as the only respec available is for both stats and skills, i click on the 5 plats.
But only my skill points were reset, stats points remained. I'm so desparate to change my dex/int mage stats.
I emailed STS support they promptly refund me the 5 plats, but what I want is resetting the stats points, and I emailed again but receive no reply.

And there I stuck with my lousy build until the free respec period which fortunately reset my stats points too. I have since respec again after and while this time I don't need to respec my stats, only the skill, both points were reset.

But upon seeing this post, I kind of worry that my next respec can again turn into this.

I hope someone at STS read this and fix this issue. You could have a separate stats and skills respec for 2 plats and 3 plats respectively. This will solve this bug which I can see not only happens to me.