PDA

View Full Version : When is the new lvl cap?

shreeya
01-19-2013, 11:42 PM
so when is the next level expansion for sl?

Rittik
01-19-2013, 11:50 PM

+1

Same Qwestion!
Expecting something from the "greens" ...Thers kinda a limit to boredom xD

-Rik[Rittik]

Seiyen
01-20-2013, 12:33 AM

harm
01-20-2013, 12:38 AM
2015 or when nigg@s association will be established in kolkata

Seiyen
01-20-2013, 12:40 AM
2015 or when nigg@s association will be established in kolkata

LOL

Jblazer
01-20-2013, 02:03 AM

enifreboz
01-20-2013, 02:53 AM
2013 maybe today? tomorrow? or day by tomorrow?

ArtofWar
01-20-2013, 05:04 AM
i hope not soon :P there's still much to do :3

bubblebuddy:)
01-20-2013, 10:40 AM

eh ikr?

and i heard someone said april-may might be a rumor 0,0

ArtofWar
01-20-2013, 11:13 AM
eh ikr?

and i heard someone said april-may might be a rumor 0,0
everything is a rumor except a dev said it

Urqui
01-20-2013, 11:58 AM
Cap coming after we get a visit from the 4 horse men of the Apocalypse.

Devs really need to make something special this cap, not just pull something out of thin air. Last cap, yeah, armor was cool, but there wasn't much to do since capping took almost no time at all. The legendary items didn't even make a set bonus so there was no point in collecting them(at least for me)So I just stuck to the normal epic items since they looked the same + dodge. Halloween event was fun because of the new vanities which were all awesome, but Xmas honestly sucked since there was NOTHING new.

In the new cap in 2015, I would like to see at least sets(sparkle sparkle) & vaniites to make it worth my while to want to come back and collect them. Cool maps like Sts25 would be nice too.
This would be a huge plus, but not necessary :p

This is such an awesome piece of concept art! If I recall correctly, this was drawn by Justin Oaksford :-)

We actually had this map built, too! There is (still) a portion of the original Blackstar prototype where you can land on the surface of an asteroid and run around (literally around it - it's sorta spherical) while your buddies are strafing you in their spacecraft...

Great memories!

OMG
Please let us drive spaceships/spacecrafts like in Halo next cap.
Or at least mount vehicle since ALL the weapons are ranged already.

Something like this

Please hear our plea Techno.. Ugh, I mean Gibber

Mrbananaz
01-20-2013, 02:07 PM

wtf? when u and rikky come back to forums?

Seiyen
01-20-2013, 03:17 PM
Cap coming after we get a visit from the 4 horse men of the Apocalypse.

Devs really need to make something special this cap, not just pull something out of thin air. Last cap, yeah, armor was cool, but there wasn't much to do since capping took almost no time at all. The legendary items didn't even make a set bonus so there was no point in collecting them(at least for me)So I just stuck to the normal epic items since they looked the same + dodge. Halloween event was fun because of the new vanities which were all awesome, but Xmas honestly sucked since there was NOTHING new.

In the new cap in 2015, I would like to see at least sets(sparkle sparkle) & vaniites to make it worth my while to want to come back and collect them. Cool maps like Sts25 would be nice too.
This would be a huge plus, but not necessary :p

Thats epic

quanebo
01-20-2013, 04:58 PM
in a couple years cuz we are still waiting for those blue xray visors tht were supposed to come out during infested deck._.

california
01-20-2013, 05:19 PM
Whenever arcane legends stops being their cash cow is when they will invest time into pl I mean sl :D

iRusher
01-20-2013, 11:24 PM
*cough* weapon contests weapons *cough*

beilou
01-22-2013, 09:00 PM
Seriously guys.....2015? Either you have some insight, or you're just as annoyed as we all are who've been at level 21 for a million years.

Ark
01-22-2013, 09:16 PM
When I turn old and gray...? :D

Aracnus
01-22-2013, 09:28 PM
Whenever it's been 8 months since the update for 46 cap.. I mean, we waited that long for that one anyways :dejection:

Ark
01-22-2013, 09:31 PM
WELL I still need to cap my other 6 lvl 41s lol.

STS is probably trying to tell me to cap my damn characters ;). They are waiting on me lolol.

iRusher
01-22-2013, 09:55 PM
WELL I still need to cap my other 6 lvl 41s lol.

STS is probably trying to tell me to cap my damn characters ;). They are waiting on me lolol.

Then do it.

Rittik
01-28-2013, 08:37 PM
Any Updates?

-Rik[Rittik]

Hellcurse
01-31-2013, 05:02 AM
Well like the last update, they had a 2x exp weekend a few weeks before they announced the updates. So it should be soon.....JUST JOKING, IT"LL BE WHEN I DOUBLE....NO TRIPLE MY AGE :D

Elf-Orc-Naga
01-31-2013, 05:22 AM
i hope they dont release expansion of their games simultaneously... AL is the next in line so I think blackstar will be after that then DL then PL 1 month interval... idk..

Mister rogers
01-31-2013, 05:44 AM
in a couple years cuz we are still waiting for those blue xray visors tht were supposed to come out during infested deck._.

Did they actually promise that? He wore but did he promise it?

sweetnsour
01-31-2013, 11:39 AM

I've wondered this answer over and over.. The answer is never.. They have Thier new money maker now so all they care about is arcane legends and pocket legends.. Anything else either is forgotten or they just don't care.. I dropped a lot of real life money in SL just to have it stopped.. Real disappointing.. Lost a lot of love for spacetime after I've seen how they handle Thier games. It's been months and they haven't even looked at star legends.. Honestly it would be better if they just cancelled the game altogether, no different then now. Arcane legends is already getting a lvl raise in feb.. So that should also tell you something lol. I'd stop playing and find a new game from them.. Obviously they have reached a peak with pocket legends considering its cap is like lvl 76 rofl.. Arcane legends is going to lvl 26 or 30 and star legends has been lvl 46 for months lmao.. Get it now??

quanebo
01-31-2013, 03:16 PM

yep they said during infested deck on a video tht they would be implemented soon..so far nope

iRusher
01-31-2013, 03:41 PM

yep they said during infested deck on a video tht they would be implemented soon..so far nope

Maybe they are just so rare that they havnt dropped yet

Seiyen
01-31-2013, 03:44 PM
Cmmon guys do we rlly need another recoloured vanity ?

quanebo
01-31-2013, 05:33 PM
Cmmon guys do we rlly need another recoloured vanity ?

its not tht lol. its tht they promised they would release it but they didnt which bugs me a lot lmao.

onalebab
02-01-2013, 08:30 PM
Never sadly... jrrks at STS

KillaSkillz
02-07-2013, 08:33 PM
AL got pvp and cap is level 21. I.figure the cap is gonna raise again to 26 and then maybe to 31 a month after that. Then STS will star working on a new game (IF they aren't already working on it) and ignore AL. Pretty much its a pattern here SL did it to PL, DL did it to SL, Now AL doing it to DL, the priority I think is rolling out new games so they can sell the start up plat for extra toons, slots, then the random "chance to get" packs. They may show up once a year or so on the older games and put our some content with their free time, like they did in PL, then SL. (then again those updates were kind of out of the bag and expected, and players still waited much longer before they happened). Gonna guess and say when the next legends title comes out, DL will get some content.
it is what it is. actions speak louder than words.
Everyone figures out at some point, for the long run, it's better to do one thing flawlessly, than it is to do a dozen things poorly.

Conquered
02-10-2013, 04:49 AM
AL got pvp and cap is level 21. I.figure the cap is gonna raise again to 26 and then maybe to 31 a month after that. Then STS will star working on a new game (IF they aren't already working on it) and ignore AL. Pretty much its a pattern here SL did it to PL, DL did it to SL, Now AL doing it to DL, the priority I think is rolling out new games so they can sell the start up plat for extra toons, slots, then the random "chance to get" packs. They may show up once a year or so on the older games and put our some content with their free time, like they did in PL, then SL. (then again those updates were kind of out of the bag and expected, and players still waited much longer before they happened). Gonna guess and say when the next legends title comes out, DL will get some content.
it is what it is. actions speak louder than words.
Everyone figures out at some point, for the long run, it's better to do one thing flawlessly, than it is to do a dozen things poorly.

Don't tell me they will make another game =(

flashbackflip
02-10-2013, 10:35 AM

it's absolutely clear now that Gibber was a sad joke mock-up. I wonder how hard they rofled fooling us

Definition (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gibber) of GIBBER: to speak rapidly, inarticulately, and often foolishly
— gibber noun

Examples of GIBBER
What are they gibbering about now?
Calm down! You sound like a gibbering idiot!

Popular
02-12-2013, 03:01 AM
Dear spacetime studios

We all had enough with this bs
Give as someone that is willing to show their motivation to the game

Zaonabiuibil
02-12-2013, 06:11 AM
Dear spacetime studios

We all had enough with this bs
Give as someone that is willing to show their motivation to the game

Hai Pop

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Janifae
02-14-2013, 06:06 PM
The focus is on AL, so who knows when SL will get some attention.

Rittik
02-22-2013, 05:20 AM
till then i would suggest people to farm a bit and Get Rich :)

-Rik[Rittik]

Deathpunch
02-22-2013, 11:50 AM
Lol, updates, HA!

This thread made me rofl.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Rittik
02-24-2013, 12:05 AM
Lol DP true that

-Rik[Rittik]