PDA

View Full Version : Use Your Pet in CTF ( Tip )

Kide2008
01-20-2013, 05:40 AM
i will go straight to the point . While you Entering the PvP open your Stable quick , and Summon your pet . and to use its ability click number 5 on Google chrome . also it is better to put Auto Feed on So that the pet won't get sad while playing .

Limsi
01-20-2013, 05:47 AM
No idea if this post is free from forum violation. The original concept of the test-run PvP is basically 4v4 with no pets allowed for the mean time. I might be mistaken but based from the topics that I have read, it says so.

Kide2008
01-20-2013, 05:57 AM
No idea if this post is free from forum violation. The original concept of the test-run PvP is basically 4v4 with no pets allowed for the mean time. I might be mistaken but based from the topics that I have read, it says so.

well it is not since most of the players out there know about this + if you don't like using your pet i will be glad to play against you ( i will use Mailson ) . also it doesn't consider a forum violation since you use what acutely exist in the game.

+ if you don't like what i posted don't reply .

Crabmeat
01-20-2013, 06:05 AM
well it is not since most of the players out there know about this + if you don't like using your pet i will be glad to play against you ( i will use Mailson ) . also it doesn't consider a forum violation since you use what acutely exist in the game.

+ if you don't like what i posted don't reply .
I'm a weak roque but an honest player. I bet you're so proud of your k/d.

Edit: publicly teach ppl of game exploit is bad lol

Arcanee
01-20-2013, 11:58 AM
Well I made a mistake on putting a gudie on how to solo whoch got patched thanks to me even though I got another way you still shouldnt have posted as it will be patched faster Thanks -_-

Raxin
01-20-2013, 12:04 PM
Cheatrs gonna cheat
Winning while cheating is losing :-(

rkp71
01-20-2013, 01:16 PM
this is not a tip, it's a cheat.

Fluffysox
01-20-2013, 01:30 PM
If someone's gonna know might aswell tell everyone to balance it

Bless
01-20-2013, 01:43 PM

+ if you don't like what i posted don't reply . lol ign? And ps. Lim is on lb for pvp kills