PDA

View Full Version : classes are balanced

nicoB
01-20-2013, 11:29 AM
Mages have nothing to complain about, you have to learn how to play pvp and utilize your skills. today i witness a mage in winter wonder land armor, not the winte vanity but winter wonder land. i know because i asked. i didnt even help i just watched as she kicked a warrior in full demonlords butt. he even tried to run away. I watched he destroy every mage, rogue and warrior that crossed he path and she didnt even have the best gear. a lot of mages are catching on and getting bettrer at pvp because they learned how to use there skills properly and learned the ways of pvp. Infact most of my deaths come from mages ( I'm a rogue).i want all the succesful mages to post how they feel about CTF I'm sure they'll agree that theres nothing to complain about. the classes are balanced each class can easily kill each other and since there are different classes pvp will never be perfectly even. and CTF is a TEAM game, stop trying to go lone wolf. All of you who are complaining and I'm talking about people from every class that are complaining just want to be able to go on a rampage without dying. Thats not how its supposed to go, your supposed to die. Figure out a strategy. warriors and rogues shouldnt be complaining about balance either but instead everyone should be more constructive and bring up some of the bugs that occur in pvp instead. good job sts you guys did a good job with pvp and the whole whole game

Arcanee
01-20-2013, 11:54 AM
Classes are not balanced rogues are to powerful

Decrpito
01-20-2013, 11:57 AM
i Feel ok with my Mage, i hace faced several rogues 1 vs 1 and i kick their asses 90% of the time. With warriors is different, they take so much damage before u can make them run, so its a lil bit hard to kill 1, and to be honest a group of 2 or 3 warriors its almost imposible to beat.

Jed
01-20-2013, 12:55 PM
Once sorc's figure out how to play, they kick butt.

nicoB
01-20-2013, 01:02 PM
Once sorc's figure out how to play, they kick butt.

thats exactly my point.

Patricks
01-20-2013, 04:38 PM
It's not impossible for top gear Mage to kill top gear rogue 1 on 1. But odds in extreme favor of rogue. Top Mage cannot kill top warrior. Mage are currently weakest. Frost doesn't even freeze! This is why everyone goes to kill Mage, including other mages. Mage is best used to support rogue.

Itoopeo
01-20-2013, 08:11 PM
Yeah. Not balanced but not too unbalanced. Sometimes rogues gets those 1000 crits to me but its less than half of my hp. Just get shields on and you win. Rogues crit is not much and when they crit its a lot damage but doesnt happen often. Also warriors can crit and critical spin skill does quite well damage to big groups.